Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Amy P.O.V.

She looked horrible. She had tubes coming out of everywhere and was as pale as the sheets she was laying on. If only I had been there to protect her, If only I had stayed home that day. If I did My family would still be alive and that sick bastard would of got what he wanted. Me.

I completely broke down in the middle of the room. I was on the floor with my head in my knees when I felt arms wrap around me I knew it was Penny because she was crying as well. I felt a strong pair of arms pull me up and was engulfed in a hug from Morgan then from Spence.

I walked over to the side of the bed and started to talk to Melissa.

"Hey baby girl, I'm here for you. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. From now on mommy and daddy wont be here same with Jonah and Michael. But I will be always be here and so will Penny and these wonderful people protecting us"

I looked over at them and tried to clear my eyes but the tears kept coming. I tucked my head in Melissa's neck and sobbed. I felt a hand on my back and looked at Penny.

" Can I talk to her?"

"Yeah" I got up and walked over to Spence and hugged him.

"do you want to go grab some tea?" Spence asked me.

"okay" We walked out of the room and I hid my head in his chest being embarrassed by how puffy my eyes probably looked.

As soon as the fresh air hit my face I felt refreshed. We walked to the closest cafe and I ordered a tea while Spence ordered a coffee.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Spence said cautiously.

"Can we talk about something else please?" I said needing a break from all of this.

"Okay, what's your favorite movie?"

"I really like the movie Pay it Forward which is actually the only movie that I've cried at. But my all time favorite movie has got to be Warm Bodies" I said starting to feel a little bit of weight on my shoulders lift.

Our conversation lasted for about an hour until we got a call from Penny telling us that the doctor said Melissa should be waking up soon. We rushed back to the hospital and my mood went sullen again. Something about hospitals have always made me feel sad inside.

When we got inside Penny and Morgan were sitting in the chairs looking anxious about Melissa. I went and sat in the chair by the bed and held Melissa's hand. It felt like hours had gone by, and just before I started to drift off I felt Melissa stir.

"Doctor!" I yelled out the door and ran back to where Melissa was laying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayyyy another update!! I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

Don't forget to comment and vote :)

Emylee <3