Chapter 3

Here's the third chapter!! thank you for sticking with me this far!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter 3: Still Reid's P.O.V. 

At the police station we meet up with detective Rowel and set up in an extra room the station offered.We all decided that I should ask Amy some questions since i was not as intimidating as the others. As I walked into the interview room I almost stumbled back as I was not expected the beauty inside.

                 Amy's P.O.V.

I heard the door open and looked down to hide the annoyed look on my face, as I was starting to get really sick of all the questions. 

"I already told the detective everything" I said looking at my hands

The person sat down in front of me. I decided to look up and saw a very skinny, but attractive man looking at me.

"If you don't mind answering a couple more questions it will help, I promise I'll be quick" He said

After a few questions he gave me his card and said that if I needed anything then to call him. With that he was gone.

I was left to my thoughts yet again 

"How could such a normal day end up like this?" I said aloud

My phone dinged for about the 20th time when i decided to answer it. I had texts left, right, and center from Matt and Sam asking where I was and why I wasn't answering them. I decided to reply with a short message saying, At the police station, long story, Ill explain later. then I sat back and tried to fall asleep to make time go by faster.

                   Reids P.O.V.

When I got back from questioning Amy I sat down to look over the file again even though I had memorized it on the plane. This case had some obvious traits to it, like the Unsub is alternating between males and females, and paying more attention the the females which points to something happening in his life to make him dislike women. Also that he is unorganized but planned the killings to a T. But there is also traits that do not make sense like, Why was he killing the males and why the dumping locations.

While I was deep in thought the rest of the team came in and reported the obvious. ( what Reid was thinking about before). The profile was going to be hard for this case, but we will figure it out.

" The Unsub has to be physically fit and over 6 ft tall to be able to over power all the males" Morgan spoke up

" Hey, did you guys see that all the woman resemble each other, Brown eyes, Black hair, and tan skin" I suddenly realized

"And not only that, but they look like Amy" I said getting really  worried

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, that the chapter! Hopefully i left a little suspense for ya!

Emylee <3