Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to my awesome friend who gave me the idea for this chapter!! So thank you riverdance!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6: Reid P.O.V.

I turned the corner to the kitchen and turned bright red. J.J. was the only one who called me Spence and I thought that she might of been the one true love that I was looking for, that is before she met Will. I liked the way Amy said my name though, it is almost like she says it with passion. It turns out Amy is 25, only 3 years younger than me. Maeve would of been the same age, oh how I miss Maeve, I wish I could of saved her but she's gone and I had to move on and now I have another girl to protect and this time I'm going to do it right.

"Spence"? Amy called out

"coming" Damn now even I'm rambling to myself.

I gave her tea to her and sat down on the couch.

"thanks" she said

I just nodded afraid of what I might say as my heart was still pounding out of my chest from moments before.

Amy P.O.V.

I still can't believe that almost everyone is gone, I'll never be able to talk to them,have fun with them or even fight with them. It was just yesterday mom and me were planning a mother daughter weekend. I need to be there for Melissa now, no matter what it takes. I think I'm still in shock because if I wasn't I wouldn't feel tired right?

I finished my tea and turned to Spence.

"I think I'm going to go to bed now, I'm kinda tired and want to see Melissa tomorrow. Are you going to come?"

"ummmm I need to finish some stuff off then I will, ok?" he said hesitantly

"yeah" I said walking off

I layed in the bed for about 10 minutes before finally drifting off and my thoughts finally felt as ease.

Reid P.O.V.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch as nervous seemed to be a under statement to what I felt about sleeping in my bed with Amy. In the middle of the night I heard a scream and some sobbing afterwards and I ran to my room the see Amy crumpled up at the top of the bed. She was sobbing uncontrollably so I couldn't ask her what happened till she settled down and believe me, I tried my hardest to calm her down. At first I was extremely awkward almost trying to pet her head to calm her down but that didn't work at all, so I tried to give her a hug and stroked her hair to the point where I didn't feel as uncomfortable around her and touching her that we ended up falling asleep with her cheeks still stained with tears.

In the morning I started to feel awkward again so I rushed out of the bed while she was still sleeping. I took a shower and got dressed and started to put the kettle and coffee maker on when a bed headed Amy came out and slumped at the table. I think that its finally hit it, she's not in shock anymore and I really need to find a way to help her. I think I'll ask Morgan and Garcia later on today and see what they say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait, school just started so I've been busy but I will definitely try to update more. Thanks again riverdance for giving me the idea :)

I've been trying my hardest to lengthen my chapters, but I need to keep at it so bare with me :)

thanks for reading!!!

Emylee