Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Reid P.O.V.

While I was soothing Amy I heard a knock at the door.

"That must be Garcia" I said and stood up slowly.

I opened the door and sure enough it was Garcia...... and Morgan.

"I brought eye candy to keep you company so I can talk to Amy alone" Garcia said brushing past me.

"Hey pretty boy, lets go for a walk and grab coffee" Morgan said

Before we left I said a quick good bye to Amy and Garica.

Amy P.O.V.

I looked up as Penny (Garcia) walked in.

"Hey Hun" Penny said softly.

"Hi Penny" my voice raspy from crying.

"Look I know what you're thinking and it's not your fault. When my parents died I had a hard time getting over it and you know that, but now I'm stronger and here to help you. Here's some nuts."Penny said kinda fast.

I Looked at her confused as she pulled in a breath meaning this was a long explanation.

"When Maeve died I went all Reid like and did a lot of research and it turns out nuts release this chemical in your brain and makes you all happy and I know it sounds weird but I really think that it helps and not only does it help, it also tastes good and.. here just eat it."

When she was done I took one a put it in my mouth to make her happy.

"Look I know that you want me to try and cheer up, but, my parents and brothers died; your aunt, uncle, and cousins" I said feeling really depressed now.

"But, Melissa isn't dead so right now we need to focus on her. Be happy that she's still alive" Penny said.

Reid P.O.V.

"So, Amy eh?" Morgan said punching my shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I asked suspiciously.

"You have feelings for her" Morgan said teasingly.

"What? No? I mean I like her in a sense that I want to protect her but.." My cheeks started flushing red.

" Oh, come on kid you know you like her" Morgan now had a gigantic grin on his face.

I looked at him with a weird face and said.

"Well...."

Amy P.O.V.

"Your right Penny I need to stay strong for Melissa but It's just so hard" I said starting to feel a little bit better.

"I know it is, When the boys are back we will go see Melissa" Penny always knew exactly what to say and I love her so much.

Just then the door opened and in came a flustered looking Reid and a smiling Morgan.

"Good timing boys, alright lets go. Do you mind if they come along Amy?" Penny asked.

"No, I guess not. But I am going to need some time alone".

20 minutes later we were at the hospital. I walked up to the front desk.

"Melissa Brooke" I said to the nurse.

"Are you family?" she said in a monotone.

"I'm her sister" I said starting to get scared of what I will see.

"223"

We walked to the room and I had to take a few breaths before we walked in. But when we did all that guilt washed over me and I started to feel the tears run down my face again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am SO sorry I haven't updated in so long!!

I really hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you to all the people reading this!

Don't forget to comment and vote :)

Emylee <3