Chapter 13

Amy P.O.V.

What felt like hours later the trunk finally opened and I was dragged out by my hair and thrown down to the ground. "stand up!"  I stood up a little too fast and gave myself vertigo. Stumbling over my own feet trying to regain my balance, I watch his face get angrier by the second. He finally tugged me so that I was standing up straight. " I should of killed you when I had the chance, but now I'm stuck with you till I get further orders" I looked into his eyes while he was talking and saw pure evil, no mercy or regret in his eyes. Penny always told me that if anything were to happen to me to look straight into his eyes and try to find something, even just a little bit of sadness and use it to my advantage. But there was absolutely nothing. i stood there stunned till he tugged my arm hard for us to go and kept a tight grip on it. " Can you not hold my arm as tight, I'll go with you, please your hurting my arm"  all i heard was a faint, annoyed sigh and he just held my arm tighter. that worked real well, I have to think of a strategy and fast, my time is obviously ticking and i cannot leave this world without a fight.

Reid P.O.V.

Me and Garcia rushed to the BAU head quarters with Melissa, when we got there everyone but Morgan was sitting in the round table room. "What is going on?"  Morgan asked suddenly, walking in looking disheveled. "Yeah whats going on Reid? It's almost 4  in the morning!" Emily said looking exhausted.  "Amy's gone!!" that was all I could get out, Tears running down my cheek, my throat feeling like it was closing in on me. Trying to suppress a sob I made a bee-line for my chair at the table and put my head in my hands. "Amy was abducted in the middle of the night" I heard Garcia say. "Reid was attacked and drugged with Dilaudid, which resulted in him falling and hitting his head as well as falling unconscious."  I tried to keep with the conversation but my thoughts kept flickering to Amy and what might be happening to her. What was this monster doing to her? what if she.. "REID? snap out of it" I heard someone call my name but I couldn't quite figure out who until I saw a pair of bright manicured fingers snapping in my face. During the time of my daydreaming they had moved Melissa into protective custody with Emily, who volunteered to look after her " Reid come on, you gotta focus!" Garcia said with strain and desperation in her voice. I could only think of one word to say "okay" You'd think that knowing practically every word in the English language that I would have something more to say. Hotch then spoke up and asked me the question I was dreading "Do you remember what the attacker looked like?" the reason why I was dreading that question is because I literally could not remember anything other than getting up to go to the washroom. " Umm I don't know, I can't remember anything and its freaking me out! I've been trying to come up with that answer ever since I woke up in the hospital bed but I just can't remember" Hearing my own voice sound that disgruntled with a trace of fear left lingering in the air was like an alien took over my body, I never sounded like that and it was clear on everybody's faces, I was not the Spencer Reid that I had been just a mere few hours ago. I was scared.  

Amy P.O.V.

I was thrown in a dark room with only moonlight streaming in through the crack as light. I landed with a thump on a bed of hay and was left alone to my thoughts. I have to admit though, I am friken scared. One of the worst feeling in the world is being trapped with no sense of time. You never know weather its been 5 minutes or 5 hours in this place. all of a sudden i felt something slowly inch its way up my leg. "EW,EW,EW" I screamed wiping the bug from my leg. I have no idea how i'm going to put up with this place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        YAY an update! Hope you like :)