Chapter 12

I am SOOO sorry for not updating in so long!! But wow there's 400 reads kn this story!! I can't believe it!!! Thank you sooo much!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy P.O.V

I ran over to Spence right away but he wasn't on the couch. "where is he?" I whispered slightly frustrated. Then I felt a cloth start to stifle me and I fought back as hard as I could but I started to get really tired. I woke up in a trunk and started to freak out, I remembered something I read, If you kick out the rear light it should pop out and someone will see me. I tried to move but something was holding me back, my hands and feet were chained together. "s***  how the frig am I gonna get out of here?" I started to sob thinking of Spence and Melissa and started trashing around trying to somehow get loose if not for me then for the two people that mean the most to me. "ahhhhhhh" I started screaming then the car suddenly jolted to a stop. I stopped screaming as I heard footsteps coming towards the back. With a quick yank the truck was open and something was sprayed into my eyes " owww" s*** it's pepper spray, my eyes were burning and I was crying trying to make it go away "listen here you little s***, you are my property now and if I hear one more little peep from your mouth your gonna get something worse then pepper spray" a dark raspy voice said then slammed the trunk closed.

Melissa P.O.V

"Amy?" I woke with a start after hearing a loud noise. I got up very carefully trying not to hurt myself.

"Ammmy?" I opened the door and saw that there was nobody there, not even Spencer " Hello?" I started to wander around trying to find someone. I finally found Spencer in the bathroom asleep on the ground and some blood on his head. I immediately started crying remembering my brothers. I ran up to him and started shaking him, when he didn't wake up I ran to a phone. remembering the night that I got hurt, mommy was screaming to call 911 "911 what's your emergency?" I heard a lady with a nice voice on the phone, what was I supposed to do now? "Hello?" I whispered "sweetie can you please tell me what happened?" she said "umm well the person me and my sister are living with is asleep in the bathroom and there's blood on his head and I don't know where my sister is" I started to sob " Calm down honey, do you know your address?" "n-no I d-don't" I said but then I remembered Amy saying that it was on the fridge in case there was an emergency "ummm w-wait I do know, it's 176 William street. oh and it says here a p t?7" "okay honey that's great, now I want you to stay on the phone with me till the ambulance arrives, okay?"

"Okay" I talked with the nice lady for a little bit till somebody knocked on the door. the police and medicine people helped Spencer and took him to the ambulance and said that I can ride with them if I wanted to.

Not long after, Spencer woke up and asked where Amy was. "I don't know Spencer" I said quietly. after they the doctor came in and he demanded that he leaves. In a few minutes we were ready to go and took a taxi home. As soon as we got home Spencer rushed to his phone. I just sat on the couch not sure what to do till I found Amy's phone and stared to play on it.

Spencer's P.O.V.

As soon as me and Melissa got back from the hospital I rushed to my phone to call Garcia "Hello mr.smarticles" she said in a cheery voice " Garcia, I think Amy is missing" "WHAT?" she yelled "can you please trace her phone, she doesn't just leave without telling anyone" "okay hold on" you could hear the determination in her voice " Spencer? it shows that the phone is in your house" I ran around the house looking for it till I saw it in Melissa's hands " I'm sorry sweetie but I need to look at your sisters phone" she willingly handed it over to me "check to see if she got any calls or texts" Garcia said in the background. "nobody called her, but, oh no" I felt a tear roll down my face "What happened Spencer?" Garcia practically screamed into the phone " s-she's gone" I had my hands in my head " it says "don't get too comfortable, you'll be with me soon" Garcia what are we gonna do?" I went into the bedroom and started to sob " The first thing we need to do is get you and Melissa into protective custody immediately!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it!!! :)