ten

ten:

Larry's POV

I feel so stupid right now. I hit my head with my fist a couple of times, as I ask myself just one question.

Why I cry last night?

What the hell is wrong with me? I just shout to everyone that I a crybaby. Plus Lau no do me anything and I ignore him like that? He must think I running mad or something?

There are many reasons pointing at why I so stupid; one, I no have the right to get mad at Lau, he a grown man and can do whatever he wants. Two, he no even aware of my feelings for him, so why I get mad when he take Gina's hand or kiss her? Three, what I going to tell him when he ask why I act like that yesterday?

"Oh, God!" I pull at my afro. What I going to tell him now? I no even know how to lie, I never even believe my own lie before!

I start to think of something to tell Lau as I get up from my bed. And yes, I in my room now. I wake up around three in the morning and find myself on the bathroom floor, so I pull off my clothes, leaving my briefs on and I head to sleep in the room.

I go to the drawers and pull out a black Nike sweatpants and a white wife beater, as I get to my door I say a silent prayer that things no be awkward with Lau then I unlock the door and walk out.

I walk into the living room, and look around to find Laurent on the couch, his eyes on me already. I look down and shove my hands in the pocket of my sweats.

I look up again and his eyes still on me. I stare at him, I try to understand and study what his expression read, his eyes look so dull and his hair is so messy like a parade go on in it but besides that his expression read nothing. It's just blank.

"Hi," I say, really awkwardly.

Laurent no respond. His eyes still on me.

I shift between my feet, what do I say? "Have you eaten?"

Still nothing.

Oh, kill me now. "What you watching?" I point at the Tv.

Laurent shake his head and sigh, "I knew you were going to do that."

"Do what?"

"That Larry," He frown. "I knew you were gonna avoid -well, try to avoid what happened last night."

"I no avoiding anything. And nothing happen last night, Laurent." I say, looking down.

I feel my heart racing in my chest.

"Of course, you'd say that," Laurent laugh bitterly. "So, nothing happened last night and you were crying? Nothing happened last night and you ignored me all through and locked yourself up?!"

I swallow hard and think of what to say. I can no tell Laurent I cry because he kissed Gina. I can no tell him that my heart hurt so much, and that why I ignore him. I can no even say anything because I no like to see Laurent angry, especially at me.

"Larry," Laurent walk up to me and take my face in his hand. "Please tell me what's going on. Do you know how I felt when I saw you last night? It broke my heart because this is our first vacation together. We're suppose to be happy, laughing, not crying and yelling at each other. Did someone hurt you last night at the beach? Don't you like it here? Please, tell me," Laurent said in a whisper voice.

"I-it-" I cleared my throat, when my voice crack. "It nothing, Laurent. I fine. You no do anything, no one do anything. I just alright, okay?"

Laurent's expression turned into a scowl as he pulled his hand away from my face instantly. "And you expect me to believe?!" Laurent yell and I almost jump in shock.