twenty

twenty:

Laurent didn't know what to do, the whole scenario seemed so weird and unreal. Larry's mouth was open with shock, the guy that had been kissing Larry was just glaring at him like he was an uninvited guest and had interrupted a wonderful moment. While he just stood there, not even sure of what to do with himself.

(A/n: woah, I miss attaching photos ^^ hehe, but really this is how I imagine the guy to look like ;)

Not wanting to do or say what he'd probably regret, he decided the best option was for him to turn around and head back into the house

"What the fuck is your problem, Idris?!" Marcus yelled, walking up to the guy.

With his head down, hands tucked in his front pocket, Laurent headed into the building, up the stairs and back into Larry's room. He went straight to bed and sat on the edge, resting his elbows on his knees and placing his head in his hands, he replayed the whole scene.

The way the guy's hands were snaked around Larry's waist.

The syncing of their lips. Or more, the syncing of the guy's lips with Larry's.

He wasn't sure. Did Larry even kiss back? He mustn't have.

Thinking through it now, Larry had actually pushed the guy away.

Or was it when Larry had realised he was watching that he had pushed the guy?

Did Larry do it so he would think he was repelled by the kiss and didn't want to do it? Larry might have actually enjoyed it?

But then, who was the guy and why had he been kissing Larry? Why had he been kissing the set of beautiful, perfect lips that were meant only for him to taste, explore and appreciate?

Marcus had called him 'an old friend', but what sort of 'old friend' would do that? Only the ones you've strangely had some sort of intimate connection with. Hopefully, he was reading wrongly.

There was more to the story than he thought. Something wasn't sitting right. And with the way the guy had glared at him after Larry had pulled away, if he was to point out and observe correctly, it would seem as though the guy loved Larry, dare he say.

The door opened and shortly afterwards, closed. Laurent didn't look up, he remained fixated in his position. His heart thumping away. He felt as though he was dying to know the truth and at the same time, he feared for the worse.

He knew his cologne when he perceived it, it was the one that could drive him nuts by just smelling it. Soon, he squatted in front of him, his head down.

Laurent knew he was only three or four inches away, but didn't dare to move. He was practically shaking.

"B-baby," Larry's voice cracked. "Please, listen to me, okay? I no want-" He sniffled, then continued. "I no want you to say anything until I done, okay? Please."