CHAPTER 32

Nandini POV

Its been two days since my last encounter with Manik in his room. I already recovered from my injuries and are freed from the dressing in my legs except hands it still has to heal a little.

I started to ignore Manik again. I am avoiding him as much I can but he keep on passing my path with his stubbornness. He still wants to be friend with me and I don't know why. Nothing has changed in him till now. He is still sending me flowers every morning and I still humiliating and insulting him barging in his room but there is no effect of my harsh words on him. I don't understand how much I heard about him that Manik Malhotra never ever stands with anyone shits and here why he is tolerating my rudeness ,harsh words and filthy insult. It's true that deep down I started to like it when it get let in receiving flowers I become restless. I don't know what he is trying to do with me.

He is trying to break the wall which I made since childhood but I can't let him break in because our paths can't be same ever. He is not the person to trust after knowing everything about his playboy ways or may be I am not the person for him. I have no idea whom I am trying to save-him or me but its clear that someone will get hurt at the end for sure. We both are different person ,different personalities with different world and prospective our ways can't be the same.

I feel different and tempting feelings which I never felt before when he is around. He gaves me some kind of weirds chills in my spine. I don't know what kind of effect he has on me and I am really scared of it.

I am avoiding him as much as I can we just met when we work on our journal and even in that he has to trouble me. Its already so difficult to be around him with the effect he has on me and after that incident in his room he making it more hard with his twitches. I still can't believe how I losted myself completely that day, how easily I almost surrendered myself to him. I don't know what he is doing and what more is left to feel. Whenever I remember that moment it made me embarrass and angry on myself like hell. I don't know, if it wasn't him then I must have slipped off entirely.

____flashbacks____

"You know you look more beautiful when you laugh." He said softly caressing my cheeks with back of his palm making me shiver and a sensation flow in my whole body. I don't know what he is doing to me he has some really strong effect from me it seems like there is no escape from this feelings.

What are you doing to me Manik???

His beautiful honey orbs are locked with mine intensely. Its like he is peeking through my soul and trying to search for my terrible past and sufferings. He's caressing my cheeks as if trying to caress my bruised soul with his tenderness giving me a sense of protection,warmth and care with his proximity. He slowly started to lean down his eyes drifting to my lips making my breath heavier and quicker proportional to my heart beat. I shutted my eyes in anticipation clutching his shirt from shoulder tightly waiting for his lips to crash on mine but I felt only his warm breath fanning on my lips so close but his lips never touched mine. I was so lost in him until he spoke making me shock and embarrassed.

"Nandini!! Why your body language always opposes your words.?? Whatever you say its never accord your body language" he teased in a soft voice with making my eyes snapped open but I quickly downcast in embarrassment seeing him with a teasing smile. My cheeks started to heat up. I am so angry at myself rightnow.

We actually were about to kiss!!!

Was I that desperate..!!