CHAPTER 50

A/N- I don't know what so confusing in Nandini's "maternal Grandmother" that you all are mistaking her as her biological mother.

Dear Reader,
Meena is Nandini's maternal grandmother and Nandita's mother (Nandini's mom who is in coma since eleven years).

I hope its all clear now.
Thankyu..
And Happy Reading...

*****

Nandini POV

"Nandita; meri beti!"

We were shocked to the core and so numb to react what we heard from the lady who is still standing frozen there just like us no one is brave enough to speak right now.

It was a deadly silence surrounding us as if some storm has passed away after a huge destruction.

"Nandita! Where is my daughter?" Meena is the first to break the deqdly silence. She came running in our direction with tears flowing uncontrollably from her eyes and her old weak body shaking with after shock. She sounds desperate.

"Your daughter?" Mr Thakkar asked still shocked or too numb to think just like all of us.

"Yes.yes. my..my daughter. She is my daughter who left me 26 years ago. I am her poor mother." She stated shaking Mr Thakkar in desperation to get some answers from him.

While my brain is still frozen by the reality first my father being a billionaire and now I am facing my grand mother. My real grandma, meeting my real relative first time. So this is why she was looking familiar. She has resemblance to my mom.

"You are my Naani!." I mumbled tasting the word. It sounds foreign even to me.

"What!!" Her head snapped in my direction in shock.

"I.. I am your grand daughter." Now my tears are running out uncontrollably and a soft smile breaking on my lips. Realising she is my family, my real own family I M meeting for the first time.

We instantly hugged each other crying for the lost times and the longing we suffered.

******
It was Morning when I wokeup and smiled seeing my grandma beside me. Yes, last night we slept together talking and bonding. Sharing our past stories where she told me how Agnihotris kicked her out after my parents deceive and about my mother's health which was so heart shattering for her. She cried alot and cursed Agnihotris and I consoled her whole night and promised her to take her with me to Mumbai to meet my mother and her daughter.

I know its her time for work and preparing breakfast for everyone but i don't want to wake her up since she dozed of late after crying all night. She must be depressed and tired so as her dear granddaughter I will be making breakfast for everyone today and Its been a long time also since I cooked.

I got off from the bed and went to check my back and to my luck Manik has packed my jeans and t-shirts only I guess. I pulled out my clothes from bag and realized I don't have any fresh undergarments then what I gonna wear underneath of course i can't imagine Manik packing those things and sighed helplessly and turned around again to zip my bag back when I saw something like black lace peeping from the corner on white t-shirt. And when I grabbed it out my worst nightmare came alive. My eyes widen in shock and jaw touching the ground, all the colors were drained out from my face.