CHAPTER 14

[Manik POV]

We all were having breakfast in silence and I was stealing glances of nandini who was chewing his sandwhich so cutely without caring about her surrounding and my intense gaze. I never found someone that adorable,whatever she does she looks adorable always in every expression at that moment I really lost my interest in my meal and just wanted to eat her alive there and then her cuteness was a huge turn on for me.

I felt another burning gaze on me and I turned and saw samaira fuming in anger and glaring me sitting beside me. I completely ignored her and after finishing my breakfast I turned towards daima.

"Daima buasahaab..vo actually I have to go office today..so am going .."I informed daima and buasahab and start to get up.

"Are..aap yaha b kaam me lg gae..khair jaiye r jaldi vapas ane ki koshish kariega.."bua sahaab said.

"Ofcourse my pretty ladies.."I walk to them and give them forehead kiss bidding bye.

I then walked towards abeer bhaiya said bye giving a,pat and then mahar bhabhi. I bidded bye to everyone lastly walk to nandini winked at her and gestured a byee to her except samaira and this added fuel in her anger but nandini just rolled her eyes and started to munch her sandwich.

*

"Samaira..manik sir ne apko bye ni bola..esa kyu.."ashna asked innocently and samaira fumed then composed herself.

"Vo actually muje private me bye bolna chahta h..u know some couple privacy.."samaira said with a fake smile mocking at ashna.

She got up from her seat and ran outside following me and hugged me tight and I angrily jerked her.

"What the hell..."I shouted.

"What..main to bs bye bolne aai thi baby..muje laga tum muje privately bye bolna chahte ho..."she said innocently and I fumed.

"Tumna ye khud ko lagana chor do plese..vrna pata ni main kya,karunga tumhare sath."I said angrily then pinned her to the wall"or vo sb kya ths..fiancee hasn..tum meri fiance kb hui..aaj to ye ghtia game khel lie agr aaj k baad ye sb rumours phelae na..u btr save ur self from me."I said angrily and I cwn see she was in pain bcoz of my grip on her wrist and tears started to flow which didnt affected me a bit and then I pulled her from wall and jerked her harshly that she fallen directly on floor and manik walks away.

**************************************

[Nandini POV]

Its noon already and I have nothing to do so I am just standing on the corridors balcony watching the view of the havelis garden. Everything is so peaceful here no hustle bustle as like mumbai, I was in my thought when someone called my neck just right behind me and I turned to find samaira smiling cheekily and am damn sure this girl is now upto something.

"Hey"samaira said with a casual smile.

"Hii"i too said awkwardly.

"Yaha chandi garh kis lie"why she is being so nice.

"Ahh..actually am a journalist..and muje yaha mr malhotra pr journal likhne k lie bheja gaya h..."