Pretty Little Psycho - Harley Quinn

A/N: So here comes my very first oneshot of this book. It's a Harley Quinn oneshot and I'm super nervous because I have no idea what will you guys think of this. Heck I don't really know what to think about this one myself! This just kind of happened. I hope you guys will enjoy this though this is super short ❤️ With love, Arisa.

A beautiful girl ran out of a building full of people and loud noises. She ran to the rain and fell to the ground. She didn't care about the throbbing pain she felt on her knee or the blood that fell against her leg as she rose back to her feet. She couldn't stop here. Not now. She needed a place to hide for the night, maybe for the next week. She had messed up badly this time.

Never mess with The Joker, they had said. But had she listened? No. And this was the price. She was running out of her own working place because of her own mistakes. She still couldn't understand how had she fell for him. He was a clear psychopath and he was dangerous. But still something about him had catched her attention and interest. And now slowly but surely he had started to make Harley herself a psycho. Harley looked behind her back but no one was following her. She sighed in relief and allowed herself to take a little break. The misty streets of Gotham were right infront of her but she had no idea where to go.

After Arkham had noticed her closeness with Mr. J they had patted her under observance and she couldn't even be at her own house in peace. She leaned to a cold and wet building wall and fell to the ground. How had her life came to this point? Would things ever be okay again? She felt hot tears stream down her face. Why would she fell for that idiot? He would only hurt her both mentally and physically which both he had already done.

"Are you allright?" Harley suddenly heard someone say.

She turned to face the voice and saw a beautiful looking woman. But there was something different in her. Her skin was green and covered in leafs and flowers. Harley's eyes widened as the beautiful lady kneeled to her level and finally sat next to her. The woman's beautiful red curls were completely soaked and she had an a worried look on her face. Harley realized she hadn't answered the question so she just started to speak:

"Do you ever wonder what goes through a psychopath's mind? Or how does someone become a psycho? Do they born with it or does it need a little push? Well I can tell you. I can tell that I wasn't born this way. All it took for me was to fall in love. They say love makes you do crazy things right? Well it did that to me. It made me crazy. Though the person I fell for was crazy himself. I've heard the doctor tell me countless of times that I'm not the crazy one here, it's him. The Joker. Let me tell you, you should never fall for him. He is the synonym for danger and problems. Though I haven't always been a psycho, I've always been a bad girl. Not all bad girls look like it but I deffinetly liked danger and breaking the rules. Yes I used to be a doctor and I've always been smart but I wasn't smart enough."

After she had finished the woman looked at her surprised but with something in her eyes Harley couldn't quite catch. Interest maybe?

"What is your name?" she simply asked.
"I'm Harley. Harley Quinn. Or actually Harleen Quinzel. Mr. J calls me Harley that is." Harley told.
"You?" Harley then continued.
"I'm Ivy. Poison Ivy. But you just call me Ivy." the red head said.
"Why are you in the rain?" Ivy asked then.
"I had to run away. He was trying to kill me..." I whispered and looked away from her.
"I want you to know that I know Joker. I'm a villain too but I'm not like him. I only want what is good for this planet while he is ready blow anything up and away. Basically destroy everything. And I know how dangerous he is. You shouldn't hang with him anymore doctor Quinzel." Ivy said seriously.
"I wish I would've met someone like you earlier. I will probaply go back to him. I am like that. I know he just uses me. That I'm just his toy. But I still care about him Ivy. That's exactly how crazy I am." Harley said sadly.
"Harley you are not crazy okay? I mean it is his fault! He made you into this mess! Please don't return. Come live with me. We can be a team." Ivy said and took Harley's hand into her's.

There in the rain still sat a girl who was more lost than ever in her entire life. But this the girl wasn't alone no more. She had a certain red head next to her sitting on the pavement and now after a long while she had hope.