Bittersweet - Haria

A/N: Hi everyone here comes a little Haria something, I honestly feel so unsure about my oneshots, I truly hope they don't suck XD And thank you so much for everyone on reading these stories and thank you love, FangirlsandFandoms , for your comment, it was the very first one ❤️ With love, Arisa.

I waved at the delivery guy as he drove away. The brand new boxes were now all over the store floor and I stretched my hands ready to get to work. It was burning hot I was setling the new box of Reeses' on to the shelf when I hear the familiar sound of the bell ring. A new customer. I turned around an put on the smiley face we were supoused to have when we served a customer. This customer looked different though... She had her head fading the ground and she was panting heavily. She was leaning to one of our shelves and she looked like she had came in running. I walked over to her.

"Miss are you okay?" I asked a little worried.

She raised her head and I met her icy blue eyes. Her face was full of bruises and her nose and lip were bleeding. I gasped and walked to the door and switched the open sign to closed. I took her hand and walked with her to the backroom. I made her take a seat and I disapeared to the bathroom to get something to clean her bruises. I had no idea why this stranger had gotten my attention the way she had but I wanted to help her the best I could.

"Who did this to you?" I asked worriedly when I returned to the room.
"My husband." the stranger answered quietly.
"Ah sh*t where are my manners? I'm Aria Montogmerry. What about you?" I asked feeling ashamed of just straightly jumping to the point.
"It's okay. My name is Hanna. Hanna Marin." the girl, Hanna, answered.
"So Hanna can I please help you clean your wounds?" I asked looking at her face.

Just seeing those bruises made me want to go and hang that man from his freaking balls. How could he hurt a beautiful girl like this? And the worst part was that Hanna was constantly looking behind her back just like she was expecting him to burst inside and finish what he had started.

I gently brushed a wet ball of cotton wipe over her bruises and closed my eyes whenever she hissed in pain. When I opened them I saw her looking directly into my eyes. Warm chocolate meeting beautiful blue. It was quite the mixture and I liked it. Wait what was I thinking? I shouldn't be thinking this way of a complete stranger who clearly was in pain, both physically and mentally. I shook my head and decided I should ask some other questions too.

"How long has this been going on? Don't lie, I can see the other older bruises." I asked and wiped the dried blood away that was coming from her nose.
"For a few months." she answered and looked to the floor.
"Have you reported on him?" I then asked, getting very worried about the situation.
"No... The beating hasn't been this bad before... I... If I wouldn't have ran away he could've killed me..." she told and whispered the last words.

My eyes widened in shock. This was even more worse than what I had expected.

"Okay first of all, I won't let you go back there, you will stay over at my place. And second of all, tommorow we will go report him to the police. My best friend's boyfriend is a cop so I'm sure he can help you. And no complains, this is how we do it." I said and smiled gently at her.
"I... I don't understand... Why do you wanna help me? I'm a complete stranger..." she asked in wonder.
"No. You are not a stranger. You are Hanna. And I wanna help because, well call me crazy but there is something in you." I answered honestly.

This time her eyes widened and I could see a hint of pink rise to her cheeks.

"Thank you." she whispered.

I didn't answer. I just cleaned the last bits of dry blood of her face and throwed the cotton wipes away. Then I gently took her hand into mine and walked with her to a sofa ready hear everything about this bittersweet girl.