Don't Go - Spanna

A/N: Got inspiration from this amazing song from BMTH called Don't Go. This is a little bit darker but somehow I'm pretty pleased to this one.

'If I let you in, you'd just want out.
If I tell you the truth, you'd vie for a lie.
If I spilt my guts, it would make a mess we can't clean up.
If you follow me, you will only get lost.
If you try to get closer, we'll only lose touch.
But you already know too much, and you're not going anywhere.'

"I don't need you!" I lied.
"Leave me alone I don't want you near me!" I screamed lying again.
"Just let me die!" I shouted and tried to ran away.

You grapped my hand and held me in place. You didn't let me go. I turned to face you. You had tears streaming down your face just like me. You tried to reach for me but I wouldn't let you touch me. I didn't want you to get involved. I didn't want my darkness capture you too. I didn't want my monsters to get to you too. You were pure. You were light. You were white. And I was dirty. I was darkness. I was blackness. I would kill you if I would let you in. But you didn't gave me any choices. You held me close, you held me tight. And I allowed you.

I tried to fight but you were stronger than me. You didn't believe my warnings. You said you saw the good in me. But the truth is, there was no good in me.

And I was scared. So f*cking scared. Because now you would see me. See who I really was. And you would wanna get rid of me. You would want me gone. But I wouldn't survive alone. I just wouldn't have the power to fight my demons alone.

So I cried. I cried because I knew you would leave me. But you stayed. For some reason your stayed.

'Tell me that you need me 'cause I love you so much.
Say you'll never leave me 'cause I need you so much.'

"I need you. I love you." you whispered to my ear as the snow slowly falled down outside.
"I'll never leave you, I love you so much." you whispered and took the razor from my hand.

I watched blood drip to the white tiles of the bathroom floor and I looked at you with my completely lost eyes.

You found me. You found me.

'Don't go, I can't do this on my own.
Don't go, I can't do this on my own.
Save me from the ones that haunt me in the night.
I can't live with myself, so stay with me tonight.
Don't go, I can't do this on my own.'

I gribbed into you like a child onto their mother's hem. I held onto you with my life. I was not okay. And you knew it. And still you saved me every time. You wouldn't let me drown, you would always pulle me back to the surface.

That night you stayed with me. You didn't let go. I was found and I whispered to your ear:

"Don't go Spence, I can't do this on my own."