Chapter 5: Hang Out & Wake Up Eliza!

Chapter 5

Eliza's P.O.V.

" Okay I'm back with the pizza and the drink's- Whoa why can I feel tension in the air? Did something happened while I was gone? " Sammie said as she walked into the flat holding three boxes of pizza and some soda's.

" Nothing you need to worry about now give me the food " I say snatching one whole pizza box for myself and sitting in my blue vibrating chair that was against the left corner.

" Damn girl! Slow down no one is going to take it away from you " the bald guy told me as I took a bit of the slice of pizza that was in my hands. That guy has been in my house for about an hour now an I still don't know his name.

" what is all of your names? " I ask to all the people in my living room.

" Oh sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Max, the curly boy is Jay, you know Tom and Kelsey, the Irish boy is Siva and that his girlfriend Nareesha next to him " Max said pointing to every guy as he said there name.

" Oh... Well I'm Eliza, hope you guys all know that and the brunette girl trying to get into my kitchen so she can steal my candy from me is Sammie " I say looking at Sammie who was trying to sneak pass me and into the kitchen. Sammie freezes in her position turning to face me.

" What? No, I'm not going to go get your Candy, I'm... um.... I... um... I'm going to go get cups for the drinks " Sammie says

" but the drinks are in cans " Jay said lifting up a can of coke.

" You know what? I was trying to steal her candy, you can't blame me, candy is my life, my world revolves around candy " Sammie said before she sat at the edge of the couch. See what I have to deal with? She watches sponge bob and she is obsessed with candy? she is really is a three year old.

" Do you live here by yourself? " Nareesha asked

" Yeah, my dad bought me this house last year since it was close to both school and work " I said

For the next several hours we just talked about random things that came to our mind and soon enough it was midnight and time for everyone to leave.

" I be down in a second I just need to ask Eliza something " The guys nodded as they left. a soon as they were all out Nathan closed the door and turned to face me.

" You wanted to ask me something? "

" Um... Yeah, you see I was thinking that tomorrow we can head up to my mum's house and tell her and my baby sister about the pregnancy, cause in all honestly I rather have my mum hear it from me first before she sees it on the front cover of a magazine, so how about it we head up to my mum's house tomorrow " Nathan asked, he wants me to met his mum am tell her about the baby? Oh my gosh, what if they don't like me? or his mum starts to think that I am only using him for fame and money? Stop. I really need to throw all of these bad thoughts out of my head. I turn to face Nathan taking a deep breath.

" Okay we will go and tell her, but promises me that you will stay, not for me but for the baby because I don't want this baby to grow up without his or her father in there life "

" I know, and I will stay I just want to tell my mum and sister about the baby instead of them hearing it form the tabloids and you won't have to worry about my mum and sister not liking you cause really nice and understanding people "

" Alight then, I guess since were going to see your mum tomorrow I should get to bed, what time are you going to pick me up then? "

" like around noon, and make sure to pack a bag just in case we sleep over there " I nodded " with that being said goodnight "

" Night " I said as Nathan walked out closing the door with lock. I walked into my room and grabbed a backpack out of my closet and began to pack some things I might need. Toothbrush, undergarments, shirts, pants, and sweater. I put an alarm to wake me up eleven thirty on my phone before I got under the nice, warm, comfortable blankets and fell deep asleep.

- Morning -

" Eliza wake up, Eliza c'mon wake up, Eliza? " I heard a voice say over and over again. My eyes begin to flutter open to see Nathan there smiling down at me. How did he get in my house? but more importantly why did he wake me up before eleven?

" Why are you here? " I groan grabbing the pillow next to me and shoving my face into it. please say I'm dreaming and Nathan is really not here. I moved the pillow a little bit and still saw Nathan there. Nope, this is not dream.

" We are going to see my mum today remember? and tell her about the baby. You over slept I walked in your room and your phone alarm was going off " Nathan told me, wait it was going off? I did not even hear it. I guess I was really tired. I groan before I sat up from my bed and got out of the warm blankets.

" Go get ready I'll wait for you in the car " Nathan said right before he walked out of my room closing the door. I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom and took a quick five minute shower. I put my hair back in a neat pony tail, slipped some skinny jeans on putting my brown Uggs after. I put on a random tank top with a grey hoodie above it.

I put my phone in my back pocket. I grabbed my keys, turned off all the lights. I closed the door to my house before I got into Nathan's black range rover.

" Your bags are in the back just so you know, and if you want you can go back to sleep, the ride to my mum's house it's about two hours away " I nodded before I put the hood of the hoodie over my head and lead against the window.

I really hope that Nathan's mum won't hate me for ruining his life. I hate that is drama is happing to me right now. I graduate photography school in a week right after I finish paying my debt to the school then I get my licensed to be a photographer. No nineteen year old should ever go through this. With all the thoughts running through my head my eyes began to shut close and soon enough I was deep asleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Authors Note- Hey! Hope you liked this chapter remember to

Vote

and

comment 

I love you all guys! Thank you for reading my story!

till next time people

xBabyNathx