Chapter 2

@UrielyCute

-Your POV-

I saw Harry walking towards the great hall for dinner and I pulled him away from Granger and Weasley. They didn't even noticed.

"Yes (y/n)." He looked at you confused but I didn't really care.

"Look, Harry, for giving me this ring I wanted to give you this."
I handed him the bracelet I made, and he looked really joyful.

"Wow thank you very much (y/n)." he said a little bit teary. Of course, with a heart like Harry's, who wouldn't feel happy?

"This...this quote... Did you do it?"

"Of course Harry." I lied. I didn't really do the quote but I did mean it...

"But Harry," I started.
"It's not whatever bracelet. I wanted it to protect you from anything but i needed stronger potions. I did it in Snape's class." I smiled.

"It protects you from spells that harm you really really bad. Not like "Impedimenta" i mean real bad....and of course...it doesn't protect you from Avada Kedavra."

Harry looked shocked.

"(y/n) I don't know how to thank you." He said his voice sounding a bit cracky. "It's alright Harry." You replied smiling at him.

"(Y/n) believe it or not, that ring does the same!"
He told you.  "What?!" I asked. I was really shocked...I mean...why didn't he tell me before?
"Yeah i just didn't wanted to tell you...yet" he said a bit ashamed.
"Well thank you Harry."

*-*-*-*-*

I was in the Slytherin table next to Pansy, in front of Draco and Goyle and Crabbe.
I was talking to Pansy after I finished dinner. Draco left as soon as he finished and I stayed for a while.

(Btw you have a Ravenclaw boyfriend but I didn't mentioned him cuz he's not that important in the book only Draco is LMAO.)

I was on my way to meet my boyfriend when I saw him making out with some Hufflepuff girl.
"How dare you?!" I exclaimed about to tear up and with an anger management inside me.
"(Y/n) I'm sorry I didn't wan-"
I interrupted him by a hard slap in the face.
"We're over!" I made my way upstairs to my room. On my way there, I stayed facing a random wall and just crying.

I felt a warm hand in my shoulder and a voice said, "Are you alright?" I turned around and it was no other than Draco.
"Yeah..." I said as a tear slowly ran down my cheek.
"I saw what happened. He's a jerk." He started.

"Says the Jerk." I joked and he chuckled.

"You deserve someone better. Someone who wants you. Someone who would hold you and never leave you."
"....Someone who loves you..." He said kind of in a dramatic way.

"Like who? No one likes me I'm just an ugly girl! Look at me! If i wasn't ugly then he wouldn't have cheated on me....
Who Draco, who?"
I said still crying.

There was a long pause.

"...Me."

I froze.

Draco soon pulled me into his arms and I felt that warm feeling in my chest and smiled. I soon realized I was hugging Draco. Draco Malfoy. My worst enemy of all times.

Not only that, buy I felt protected. I felt love. His arms around my waist, his chin on top of my head. I smelled a really nice cologne from his body. My face buried in his chest. I had the urge to kiss him.

He lowered his head and I was on my tip toes. He pulled me into a passionate kiss and it was slow and peaceful.
His hand lowered down my spine causing fireworks all over my body. My hand on his hair and one in his cheek.
I hated this boy but damn he's a sexy one.

-Draco's POV-

My hand lowered down her spine and she got chills. She had one hand on my hair and the other on my cheek. Her hands then wrapped around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I hated this girl but damn she's a sexy one.