Chapter 5

@UrielyCute

-Your POV-

So for the first time, Dumbledore decided to cancel the quidditch game. Due to the snow freezing and there was ice all over the ground and ceilings. I know, I know... Sucks. Usually Gryffindor wins because of my stupid brother.
I really wanted to play quidditch. It was the first time I was gonna play vs. my brother, Harry. He would always be the seeker and I would just watch the game. I don't get how they think he's an amazing player, I'm sure I could've won him. But unfortunately, he had to cancel it.

*-*-*-*-

During lunch at the Great Hall, Dumbledore stood up and the room went quiet.

"I decided to bring back the quidditch game." He said as the room filled with cheering and clapping.
"The game will be tomorrow. And you will be excused from class all day."
Even more cheering was heard from the room.
I needed to practice a lot today. The game was gonna be tomorrow morning.

"(Y/n)." I heard Harry's voice.

"Yes, Potter?" I replied, not bothering to turn around and face him.

"Well I heard that you where gonna be the new seeker. Is that true?" He asked me.

I tuned around and quickly made eye contact with him. "Of course it is Potter. Problem?" I said sassily.

"N-no just wondering..."

*-*-*-*-*

I was practicing on the quidditch field, I didn't have a broom of the year, but I sure was fast enough. Harry has the same broom I have so it shouldn't be so bad.
Practicing my movements was only going at a super fast speed and going up and down as fast as I could. I sure was gonna play dirty, since I'm a Slytherin, that's how they thought us how to play.

I got pretty tired and went to bed early, I needed plenty of rest.

I went upstairs to my bed, took a quick shower and went to bed.

Tomorrow was going to be a big day.