Chapter 8

@UrielyCute

-Your POV-

I woke up at the light of the sun and remembered about yesterday. I felt so happy about it.
Getting out of bed and brushing my teeth, I changed into my uniform and head downstairs to breakfast.

After breakfast, I still had a little bit of time so I went out and wondered around the halls of my wonderful school, Hogwarts. There, I saw Draco waiting for me and he approached me.

"Hello there (y/n)." he said.
"Hi Draco. Liked yesterdays duel?" I said with a chuckle.
His smile went away but a few seconds, later he smiled.

"Next week we'll have a quidditch game." He said.

"Really?!" I was really excited.

"Yeah Potter is still the seeker."

"Well that doesn't matter we should get started on practicing." I said while walking backwards to go to my first class.

"Wait (y/n)" He said coming towards me. I turned around and raised and eyebrow.

"Can I ask you something?" He said looking nervous.

"Uh yeah sure what is it."

"Well um i have been crushing on you for long...as you can already tell." he said with a chuckle.
"And well...will you be my girlfriend?"

In shocked I went towards him and kissed him. It was long and awesome. He kissed me deeply and I promised it was the best feeling, day, and moment ever of my life.
As I pulled away I replied
"Yes!" and kissed him again.

*-*-*-*-*-*

At potions class, I was sitting next to Draco and we were just talking about random stuff and laughed at stuff whatever 17 year olds could laugh at.

"So what about a date tonight at 8:00?" He asked.

"Sounds great but... Where?" I asked.

"Don't worry, it's a surprise." He said with a wink.

*-*-*-*-*-*

It was 7:30 and I was getting ready for the date. "All ready, I just needed to do my hair." I said to myself. (Don't worry about the clothes I'll put a picture of it in the next chapter)

I decided to pick my hair half up and half down. And put on my best matching shoes. I looked amazing!

I went outside the school and there was Draco in his best suit and his Grey eyes looking right at me.
"Wow..." Was all he said.
"Thank you. You look fabulous too" I said blushing when i noticed him looking at me up and down.

"So where are we going?" I asked breaking the silence.
"Oh yeah" He grabbed my hand and took me towards a field and a picnic was all set there.

"Draco..." I said looking at him with awe.
"Do you like it princess?" He asked.
"I love it." I replied and kissed his cheek.

*-*-*-*-*

"That was delicious!" I said after dinner looking at his big Grey eyes and smiling.
"I'm glad you liked it." he said looking back at me.

He rested his back in a tree and had me between his legs with his arms around my waist. Both looking at the stars and making shapes out of them and laughing.

I knew tonight was the night... Tonight I was gonna sleep with Draco.

(Wow you girls.... you make really bad decisions. You're too young! Smh....)

-Draco's POV-

"Let's go to bed...." I said looking at the love of my life.
"Sure." She said.
I carried her and made our way to the Slytherin common room. I knew no one was there because all the boys told me they were gonna practice for the quidditch game. Yes yes, at 11:00 pm.

And it started.