Chapter 6

@UrielyCute

-Your POV-

"AND THERE GOES (Y/N) AND HARRY CHASING AFTER THE SNITCH. THAT'S NOT ALL BUT GRYFFINDOR HAS 200 POINTS AND SO DOES SLYTHERIN!
WHAT A TIE!" The loud speaker boomed all over the field.

Harry and I were chasing after the snitch at a full speed. I got near him and told him,
"Sorry Potter, but today Gryffindor won't be winning." I said with a wink.
He looked at me and said, "You wish." He looked back at the front and flew away towards the snitch.

I was bumping into Harry and he was just focused on the snitch. I tried kicking him but he would just move out.
Racing as fast as I could I suddenly lost the snitch. Then I saw Harry going down and I followed. I see the snitch and go for it. Harry stands up and carefully starts walking towards the tip of his broom and carefully stretching his hand. He's an inch away from the snitch. I couldn't let it slide just like that so decided to get in front of Harry and snatch it away from him.

"(Y/N) CATCHED THE SNITCH!!
BUT UH-OH...IT ESCAPED FROM HER HANDS! NOOO!!"

"It escaped from my hands?!" I said out loud.
Then I opened my hands and saw nothing. I looked up and saw the snitch over in the crowd. Harry and I looked at each other and raced towards it. People ducked when we came close to them, gasping and protecting their heads. I was an inch away from the snitch when Harry accidentally bumped into me causing me to lose the it. I raced towards it, my heart started beating harder when i saw myself really close to it. I reached my hand out and soon felt a little round object on my hand.
I grabbed it carefully, not believing I had it. I ACTUALLY had the snitch! With a big smile across my face, I lifted my hand up to the Slytherin team, showing the snitch, showing victory. The Slytherin team loudly cheered, clapped, and even jumped around.

"(Y/N) HAS THE GOLDEN SNITCH! SLYTHERIN WINS THIS GAME!!" The loud male voice said from the speakers.

Even more cheering and clapping was heard all around the field.

I smiled at my victory.

*-*-*-*-*-*

"Congratulations (y/n)."

"Thank you."

"Awesome game!"

"Thank you.'"

"Congrats!"

"Thank you."

"Congratulations (y/n)." I heard Snape tell me. I turned around to faced him and smiled a bit.
"Thank you professor Snape." I said. He nodded and walked away.

"Good game ." I heard a familiar voice said, I turned face to face with Harry.

I accidentally dropped my broom and bent over to reach for it. "Thanks...Potter." I said not really meaning it. I looked down at my broom, picked it up faced him.

"When are you going to stop calling me by my last name?" He asked.

"Probably um......never." I replied.

"Nice game." I turned around to face Draco.

"Oh thank you, Draco." I replied grinning creepily. Yeah (y/n) stop smiling like that.

"I was so excited! I thought you were gonna lose when the snitch escaped your hands!" He said laughing a bit.

"Oh really?" I said with a chuckle.
"Yeah I was stomping the floor! Yelling your name out." He laughed.
"Such a baby!" I said as we both laughed.

"You wish (y/n)!"
"You are a baby!"
"Am not."
"You are."
"Am not."
"You are."

Too focused on Draco, I looked around and saw no one in the room. I was alone with Draco.

"Look (y/n), I challenge you into a duel. Tomorrow at 9:00 pm.
No buts and NO coming late..
I warn you. Don't.come.late.
Deal?" He asked with a competitive tone.

I took a step toward him.

"What if I come late?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You get punished." He said taking one step closer.

"What if I don't go at all?" I said moving closer.

"That will be the worst mistake of your life." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Why is that?" I said at the same time putting my arms around his neck.

Inches away from each other, he whispered
"You don't wanna know yet."

Then, he pulled me into a kiss. It was one of the best feelings ever. Our lips moving in sync and twisting my face to the side a little bit.

He then pulled away and said,

"You don't wanna go a second late." He said with a wink and left the room.

*-*-*-*

I went to bed and took a long shower. Brushed my hair and teeth and put myself into the covers.

"Don't wanna go late." I said to myself and went to sleep.