Back again

"So he said, "Would it be all right
If we just sat and talked for a little while
If in exchange for your time
I give you this smile?"

When the day met the night -
Panic! At the disco

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

One and a half weeks passed and nothing interesting happened. This is usually how Jaebum's days passed: He worked, Youngjae came by and ordered tea, he seated himself by the window and started sketching. Jaebum usually stared at him.

Jackson would tell him a story about some guy or girl who tried flirting with him and their cheesy pick-up lines. Yugyeom was most likely to be teasing Jackson becuase for some reason he finds it's hilarious whenever Jackson is annoyed.

Jaebum went home, ate something boring. Then, he watched something on the TV like a bad horror movie or an even worse comedy.

But today he was at home, late tuesday evening, staring at his phone.

From: Youngjae

- Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to do something on saturday? -CY.

Jaebum couldn't take his eyes of the screen. It was blinking Youngjae's name like a neon sign. He wanted to hang out. Jaebum felt like jumping around in joy; but he didn't. Instead he answered Youngjae's message as calmly and collected as he could.

I would love to. At what time?

Jaebum sent the message and put the phone down but he didn't take his eyes of it until it once again started buzzing.

- maybe 12 pm? And do you remember the way to my field?

- A bit i think, but i'll make it there.

What could they possibly do that was anything fun around the field? Jaebum didn't really think much of it becuase he was meeting Youngjae.

- great, i'll meet you there.

- i'll see you.

And that was it. In only a mererly 2 mintues he had planned what was hopefully going to be a day's company with Youngjae.
Jaebum couldn't wait for Saturday to dawn upon him.

• • •

And so Saturday arrived. Balmy weather of mid - september, and Jaebum was meeting Youngjae.
He had been waiting everyday for this day. Everytime Youngjae stepped by the shop they had smiled so brightly becuase they were both looking forward to it.

And today, Jaebum was putting a lot of effort into his apperance. He knew it wasn't a date, it was just hanging out as friends. But still.
He was wearing a long - sleeved light grey shirt, blue jeans, and a black jacket. He had put different kind of piercings in his ears and a small amount of eyeliner. His hair was a bit messy but I didn't look bad.
He looked kind of badass.

The clock read 11:25 and it was time to start walking towards the field.
Jaebum felt immensely nervous. He was chewing his lips in nervosity and if he didn't stop soon, it would start bleeding.
So instead of arriving with a bleeding lip; he clenched his fist and kept on walking.

• • •

Jaebum walked through the dark forest for about 35 minutes before seeing the familiar field. He was a bit early but it didn't matter becuase Youngjae was already there.
He was laying on the faded grass under the oaks shadows, he had a big bag next to him. He looked peaceful.