q&a answers

Yooo thanks to you guys who asked questions, they're so funny I died while reading them. I got a lot of question i'm so happy because i didn't think I'd get a lot.

Also, I'm sorry that i forgot about Bambam, i tried to add him but wattpad fucked up and for some reason I couldn't add him. I did coment that you could write to me in the comments or in dm and I would add it, sorry if you missed it. I'm also sorry that I didn't write Mark, it's because he's not really in this story.

Anyways, here are the answers:

Jaebum:

-kihyunic
'Im Jaebum do you agree with the following statement: Choi Youngjae is the most precious ray of sunshine, deserves all of the protection in the world and is destined to marry Im Jaebum'
A:
1) yes, he is so precious and tiny and smol i will protect him as long as I live
2) pSSH DEStinEd tO mArRy mE pSHH
Maybe...

Smart_Music
'Why are you so hottttt and you gotta marry Youngjae'
A:
Good genes and well if everyone wants be to marry him i can't say nO thEn

_xiyax_
'Do you even go to work anymore? You're always at Youngjae's, I'm not complaining tho:)'
A:
I do go to work but I'm always late because Youngjae wants to cuddle (':

I_GOTSEVEN_BOYS
'If you were not with youngjae which one of your friends would you be with'
A:
Easy, Jinyoung, but i'm take by Youngjae and I like him so muchhh.

Starsxbandages
'Jaebum why don't you just move in with youngjae protect him please. Also I love you very much'
A:
I would love to live with Youngjae although i doubt he wants the same...

Youngjae:

-kihyunic
'whATS WRONG WITH YOU BABY I WANNA HUG YOU TO MAKE THE NIGHTMARES GO AWAY'
A:
Please don't think i'm insane and yes i love hugs give me, I need them

_xiyax_
'Not a question. Lovely sunshine ily <3. Oh and keep cuddling with Jaebum it's cute'
A:
Thank youu and I will cuddle Im Jaebum until he forgets how to sit up straight >:)

I_GOTSEVEN_BOYS
'Do u ship any of your friends together'
A:

Bambam and Jackson needs to get together.

Starsxbandages
'Sunshine. I love you so very much. How do you feel about Jackbam tho?'
A:
I love you too and Jackbam is totally real.

Smart_Music
'Awhhhh you know JB loves you right??'
A:
He hasn't said it yet, does he?? Oh my god :')

Jackson:

-kihyunic
'So when's your wedding with bambam ¿'
A:
I don'T hAve a CrUSH on hIM
Okay so I though in the spring,,
Close to a forest I think and I really like blue flowers so lots of them and...

Smart_Music
'What did you eat to become so hot?'
A:
Rice.
And spicy food.
This is Jackson Wang's hot diet;)