The Back Story

Prince Ethan's POV

I remember it like it was yesterday, I think to myself after my encounter with Rae.
I was twelve and she was eight.
She didn't know me, on account that my father insisted Royals do not mix with the common people, but I knew all about Rae from hearing her parents talking about her, she was there pride and joy back then, it made me want to know more about her.
I watched her from a far for years, wishing I could talk to her, but then her parents retired and left the island taking her along with them.
I was very surprised when my cousin Sam told me she was back and even more beautiful then I remembered, I had to see for myself that she was really here. She was originally from Sha-Win, but moved here when her parents were offered jobs with the Royal Family.

Soon as I walked through the doors of her shop and saw her I knew I was still in love with her.

She had no idea how I felt. I had no idea how I felt!

To make matters worse, I was supposed to be getting married soon, or was I about to miss my chance at finally having the one woman I was told I couldn't have.

Is she worth it? Something is telling me that she is.

What am I going to do now??

Authors Notes: Please vote & I would love to hear your feedback.