Feeling Myself

Rae's POV*

I look good in this dress, I've been saving this dress for a special occasion, now I have a chance to wear it.  I slide my hands down my red body-con dress, feeling sexy and excited, 
I smile at myself, pleased with my look, but what will Ethan think when he sees me tonight?

I was so surprised to hear from his assistant Nikki. She said he wanted to change the plans and see me tonight in addition to the weekend.
It made my body shiver when I think of his impatience.

I can't wait to see him either.

I spent all day getting my hair and makeup done, I wanted to look as good as I possibly could, even going to Victoria's Secret getting some sexy lingerie and underwear so that I can be ready for whatever happens.
I'm also very cautious because I still don't know if this is what's really supposed to be happening, or is it some kind of bad joke.
I'll find out tonight when l see just how far he's willing to go for the girl he's been stalking since she was eight years old.
I'm now curious and intrigued.

The Prince was sending a car for me, so I should be ready to go at 7:30, it's now 7:15 and I'm getting more and more nervous.

 At 7:30 exactly, I hear my doorbell ring, 

"Hello Mrs. Duncan, my name is Tanner and I will be your driver for the evening." he said,

Alright, here goes, I say to myself.
I'm going to meet my Prince.
I have the biggest smile on my face and a lot of butterflies in my stomach, but I can't wait.
I hope he at least grabs my hand so I can feel his touch, I think as I step into the car.

Ethan's POV*

It's really happening! I'm going to seeing Rae alone tonight! I've been hard all day, just thinking about touching her.
I really need to get myself together before she gets here.

She's mine.
My feelings for her run so deep, that I was willing to tell her how I felt and not care about the consequences.
Speaking of her, I think it's about time for her to arrive, it's a good thing that we're staying in so I can cook her the best meal she's ever had.

I hear my doorbell ring and instantly I get nervous, excited, and confused at the same time. I turn around in the doorway as Tanner enters, I could see Rae from behind him.
Tanner's my driver and also my friend whom I've trusted with my life for the last 16 years.
He's been around since I was a boy, which is why his approval of Rae means a lot to me.
When he found out about my pursuit of Rae, he just smiled and said it was about time.

I see her from behind him, as he introduces her, she walks into the room taking my breath away.
I'm standing there in a white T-shirt and jeans with no socks or shoes, thinking that I might be just a little under dressed, but hoping she doesn't mind my laid-back look for the evening, besides, I wanted to wear something I could get out of quickly if I had to, I think as I get a full glimpse of Rae.
"You look Amazing," how are you? I say to her, not being able to take my eyes off her.

"Excuse me Your Highness?" Tanner says, as he bows his head and excuses himself for the evening.
"Your excused" I say to him and continue to look at Rae when she says, "you look even better now than you did when I saw you in my store and by the way, why didn't you buy something? I do have to make a living you know." she says with a smile, lighten the mood. I smiled back at her as I say, "sweetheart I'll buy everything in that store, if it means that I can get close to you."

"Well your Highness, I don't know what to say." She blushed and smiled, about to drive me insane. I resist the urge to reach over and grab her.  How could I think I could go through with marrying someone else without the possibility of love? 

Looks like the Princess will have to find another Prince to marry because my heart belongs to Rae.

"Come along Rae, let's go sit under the stars and have some dinner."
I've prepared something special for us tonight, I hope you like it."  I say, wanting to show her that I had more to offer her than just a title.  I see her blush again and my heart beats a little bit faster.

"let's have a seat and get to know one another or we could go straight to the bedroom and get all this sexual tension over with first, then have dinner." I say with a devilish grin.

Rae's POV*

I almost say yes but my stomach's growls.
"I think we should eat. I hear that you need all your strength when it comes to handling things of that nature." I say with my own sinister grin, he's not the only one who can be flirty.
The Prince has to learn that respect is a two-way street.
I may be a commoner but I'm not a whore.
I do plan to test the boundaries and treat this like a normal date, well, as normal as a date can get with a Prince,  I think to myself, I see he went through a lot of trouble to set up this date so I have to show nothing but confidence even though I'm scared to death.
Hopefully, I can hold my own without embarrassing myself around him.
I don't know much about his dating life because I don't keep up with that tabloids, in fact, it kind of bothers me when I think about him being with other women, why am I feeling so jealous? I hardly know him, but I can't seem to help myself.

I wonder if he knows I'm still a virgin? What will he think when he finds out?

I've been waiting for that special someone and tonight I hope it's going to be him. 

He looks so cute when he's caught off guard. 

I'm in big Trouble.

Vote Please & comment