Let's Talk About It

Prince Ethan POV*

"What did u say Sam?" The Prince asked again in complete shock.

"I said Rae knows everything. She even told me to give you her phone number so u could tell her yourself.
I think she wants to get to know you too."

"WOW" was all I could say out loud. I was utterly speechless. She knew EVERYTHING!!!!!

What was I going to do. Should I call her and start something that I've always wanted with her or should I leave it alone and go through with the Royal marriage? I just don't know what to do.

Wait, Yes I do!

I'm going to call her and see if she's serious, see where this goes, see if I can finally get my hands on the one woman I haven't had the opportunity to get close too.

I've finally got a chance to have her and she's going to be mine!
I'm going to see to it.
I'm going to give her everything her heart desires including me.
she's not going to know what hit her.
Now all I have to do is wait a little while, I don't want her to think that I'm desperate.
I laughed out loud, as Sam looks at me with an expression of confusion on his face, "Thank you Sam, for letting me know. I owe you one." I say as I kiss him on the cheek like always "you're the best cousin ever." I say with a huge grin.
"Let me know when you locate the Royal Wedding Plate."
"Your still going to marry that slut?" Sam barks at me,
"Yes, I'm going to marry, but not to the Princess." I say.

Sorry the chapter's have been short, I promise to extend them down the line.

Authors Notes: Please vote & I would love to hear your feedback.