(NEW)Chapter 14 Get Ready for a Change!

Rea's POV

What time is it, i said out loud as I raised my head up from my pillow, I don't want to get up but I know I have to and the day is not going to get started at the shop without me. As I pulled back the covers and sluggishly get out of bed, the first thing I think about is him and I smiled to myself. I must really got it bad for that guy. What am I gonna do! I'm not ready to be in love but I can't help how I feel. he's always on my mind, those full lips, his beautiful eyes, that six pack and the way he holds me and looks at me let me know that I'm really falling fast. I still can't believe it!! I mean he's the Prince! I'm shaking out of my daydream when I hear someone is calling my name from the downstairs living room.

'Rea" Ree Ree,,,, girl I know you here somewhere you hear me calling you." A familiar voice screamed at the top of the stairs.
I can't believe my ears!!! Is that who I think it is?
"Shaw is that you? I shout happily and surprisingly
as I rush to open my bedroom door.
"In the flesh baby, I'm back." I ran and jumped down the stairs right into her arms and hug her so tightly.
"I can't believe you're here, when did you get back and how long will you be here?" I asked my cousin who I haven't seen in three years because she went abroad to study chemical engineering.
" I'm back for good baby girl and I came straight to you."
" Where are you staying? You have to stay here with me because I've been so lonely without you and I've got so much to tell you." I ramble on not able to control my excitement.
"Of course I'm staying with you where else would I stay, Shaw laughed at me, laying down her suitcase.
" I bet you do have a lot to tell me because I heard you've been getting busy wit the Prince as of late so spill the tea girl."
I'm not even surprised that she already knows about us, she always manage to know what's going on on the island even though she's been away for the past three years. Every time I speak to her on the phone she manages to know all the gossip before I do and I live hear! Shaw has always managed to stay 1 step ahead of most people and it also helps that She's got spies all over the place.
"Let's have some coffee first and then I'll fill you in." I say as I get the coffee and supplies from the cabinet.

Shaw's mouth was hanging open by the time I finished telling her the whole story. She's always known I've had a crush on Ethan but when I told her that the feelings I had were mutual and he came after me first, she almost fell over in her chair.
"WOW Coz, This sounds almost too good to be true. Just promise me that you'll be cautious and don't put anything pass the mother of his, they don't call her the MAD QUEEN for nothing."
"You know, we all still wonder what she did to my aunt and uncle and why she made them leave. I was really surprised to know that you stayed here after they left." Shaw said as she was starting to look a bit worried.
"Yeah I'm still wondering what really happened myself, my parents won't tell me anything all they keep saying is that I need to be careful while I'm here and if I choose to stay on the island I might have some obstacles that I have to face but that's all they say when I talk to them. They never badmouth the Queen but they don't say anything nice either, it's all a bit confusing for me so I just try to stay out of the Queen's way and do my own thing but I have a feeling that that's about to change now since I've started seeing Ethan, but I also think at some point, we'll find out the truth. My parents never told me what happened but I think the truth will come out. Believe it or not, right now, that's the least of my worries, I signed as I took a sip of my coffee.
"What am I going to do about the Prince and me?
I think I'm already in love with him but I'm scared we're moving too fast. I mean, I don't want to get hurt but I think that my feelings are so strong that it's too late, I said, as I put both my hands over my face. I think I need some time to think about things before they get really serious. I don't want to avoid him but I think I need a few days to myself just hanging out with you so that I can get my head on straight and at least play hard to get a little bit, I said as I smiled."
Shaw laughed, "That might be a good idea at least until you know exactly what you wanna do and how serious you want things to be and you have to ask yourself the BIG question coz, DO YOU WANT TO BE A PRINCESS?" I almost choked on my coffee before I said,
"Your right Shaw, I need time to think. I also need to get in the shower so that I can get to the shop, are you coming with me?"
"Hell no!!! I'm going to take a shower and then go for a swim and sleep until you get home and then we're going to have a drink."
"DEAL" I said before I ran back upstairs to get ready and start my day and try my best not to think about the Prince.