The After Glow

Rea's POV*

I love waking up in his arms, feeling spent, sore and really happy.
He still hasn't answered all my questions but I can wait, for now.
I really should get going, I didn't want to leave him but I don't want to seem desperate either. I know he has his princely duties to attend to and now that I've said yes to being his, I will become his main duty but We would see each other again soon enough.
Now that I had gotten a taste of him, I don't think that I would ever get enough. OK stop Rea, you're not that desperate, your just a little anxious, especially after last night and hearing him say your name over and over again as he came inside of you more then once last night.
I can't pretend that having sex with him wasn't mind blowing, even though I didn't have anything to compare it to.
All I can seem to think about is him getting between my legs and making me scream again.

Ethan's POV*

Looking at her laying next to me made my dick so hard that I wanted to have her again, but I know she's sore, so I can wait. I could just imagine what it was going to be like the next time.
Man am I in trouble!
I can't wait to clear my schedule and be with her. I don't know if I'll be able to contain myself. I want her to be my Queen and if I have my way, she will be sooner then she thinks. Time will tell.
I'm not going to let her out of my sight if I can help it but in the meantime, I'm going to have to watch my mother really closely, because she knows what's going on with me and my feelings for Rea, but she doesn't know that I know she knows. She'll do anything in her power to keep us apart, something else she doesn't know, is that I'm two steps ahead of her and so is my father the King, (my father should have left her a along time ago). She's mean, evil, and an adulterer, but I've got my eyes open to her antics. She's always got her nose in everyone else's business, avoiding her own.
She's never loved my father who is a good man and wise King, so I'm looking for any reason to get her out of The Royal Palace, we don't talk much or get along, hell, I don't want a relationship with her, but that doesn't stop her from trying, she's just here for show and if I didn't look and act just like my father, I would question it, because I'm nothing like her. One of the many things me and the King have in common is that we know when she's up to no good.
We also know that she was the reason that Rea's parents left, my father is working on getting to the bottom of that, so in the meantime, I can only concentrate on one thing at a time and that's me and Rea, Screw that evil bitch, she won't be queen for long.

Please keep reading and Vote