Chapter 5: Defense Against The Dark Arts

I walked into Harry mad my room that Ron and Hermione were sitting in with Harry one afternoon during the last week of summer holiday.

"Malfoy can't be a death eater?" Said Ron laughing. I heard it through the door.

"It would make sense his dad's in Azkaban," said Harry. I walked in suddenly and the three of them all looked at me.

"Hi," I said awkwardly.

"Hello," said Hermione. She looked suspiciously at me. I don't know why. So, I walked over to my trunk and grabbed opened the lid.

"What have you been up to?" Asked Ron.

"Been outside for a while," I said.

"What were you doing?" Asked Harry.

"Walking around the house... Visiting the chickens," I said calmly.

"Oka-" but whatever Harry had said for the rest of that time was being cut off. I got extreme pain in my left wrist. It felt like my arm was being cut off. I had fallen backwards onto the ground of the room and was screaming. I almost grouches the scar until Hermione grabbed my arm.

"Let it go-" I screamed. "Let it- ahhhh," I screamed. Harry and Ron were on my right side staring down at me. Harry was grabbing my right wrist.

"Get off of me-" I screamed.

"Come to me," whispered a voice inside of my head quietly. It was a cold crisp and evil voice. I was writhing in agony from the pain this scar was causing me,"

"Elizabeth," said Harry.

"ELIZABETH!" He screamed again. I was calling down. That voice had bought me back to my senses.

Hermione was staring down at the scar I could see through my half closed eyes.

"Harry," she said urgently. "It's glowing," she said.

Then all went black...
-------------------------------------------------------

"Elizabeth?" Hermione gently shook my arm as I laid on my bed.

"Hermione?" I asked quietly. I felt my left wrist was numb.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Fine... What happened?" I asked as I leaned up on top of the bed. I then saw Harry and Ron standing beside me.

I felt that I was shaking slightly.

"Well... You were trying to touch the scar mark and it was glowing, we had to restrain you from it," she said.

"Yes, well, I'd better be getting back outside," I said trying to get up.

"Wait... About that," said Ron.

"What?" I asked as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing out there? I mean you came in today looking extremely pale and malicious," said Ron.

"Because I had been outside in the apple orchard and ran back all the way to this room," I said with a laugh.

"Oh, well... Okay," said Ron.

"Elizabeth?" Asked Harry.

"What?" I asked as I walked towards the door.

"Why does Draco listen to you and only you?" Asked Harry.

"I-I have no clue," I said calmly. As I left the room before they had a chance to question me more.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the extendable ears that I had gotten.