Air Guitar

So we were on our way to camp and we were on the highway. The dead guy was driving with Nico in the passenger seat. I was in the middle seat with Cammie with Rosa on the other side of her and Luna on the other side of me. I only picked that spot to keep an eye on Nico. None of us were talking and it was going to be three and a half hour ride to camp. Nico turned up the music and started to sing very loud. The song was "Highway to Hell" and he seemed to like the song a lot. Wow for some reason he likes almost the same things as me so far. I love the people who made this song they are called AC/DC. I also love Imagine Dragons.
Nico then started to play the air guitar and I almost lost it. I laughed so hard I could barely breath.
"What's so funny Sydney?"
I caught a breath and said,"Because y-you w-with the air guitar" Then I stopped laughing my brain out and then said,"Wait how do you know my name?"
"Because I'vd been keeping an eye on you four for what? Maybe two weeks now?"He questioned himself.
"Oh so you were watching us."Rosa said.
"Just to make sure you guys were safe because a satyr in your school said that he could tell you four are very powerful"Nico explained.
Then there was a long silence between us the only thing we could hear was Taylor Swift on the radio singing "Bad Blood". Nico then complained.
"Why is Taylor Swift on the radio, all her songs are about love and heartbreaks."
"I know right it's just so annoying."I agreed.
"You're just saying that because you hate love songs, and don't forget your phobia." Cammie said.
"What phobia?"Nico asked.
"I um.... have a.... phobia that makes me....afraid to....fall in....love.."I said as I stuttered the words out."It's called philophobia."
"Oh. You didn't have to tell me." Nico said trying to support me.
"Well I told you and there is no going back now."I told him "Don't worry I'm fine about it." I was quiet the rest of the two hours while my friends were asking Nico about camp. I thought for a second that I could trust Nico and that I could call him a friend.
I started to get very tired and realized the car stopped and we were at a rest stop. Yes! There was a McDonald's at the rest stop, and a Dunkin Donuts. Also finally there was a bathroom and I really had to go.
"I'm going to the bathroom then McDonald's"I said. "You guys want something, I brought money."
"I'm coming with you." said Nico.
"Eww... you're not coming with me to the bathroom." I said grossed out.
"No I meant McDonald's" he said.
"Oh" That's all I could say was 'oh'. Cammie, Rosa, and Luna went to Dunkin Donuts to get us all fruit coolattas. I went to the bathroom and then went over to McDonald's where Nico was waiting for me. It looks like a regular fast food place.
"Hi Nico."I said.
"Hey what are we going to order?"he asked me.
"Just let me order I know."I said looking at the menu.
"But I'll order for myself."
I ordered then Nico did and we picked a table that was long for more than three to four people. I looked at our order ticket, our number was fourteen. I thought there would be more people coming to a best known fast food place, but nope just nobody. Then Cammie, Rosa, and Luna walked in and they took a seat at our table.
"Number 14?"the lady that took our order said sweetly.
"Thank you."I said then walked back to our table.
We all dug in and started eating until Cammie said,"Did you know that McDonald's buns are made with a chemical that is in yoga mats?"
"That's a good way to make me lose my appetite."Nico said.
"Ever since May 10,2003 Cammie Peacock has been making people lose their appetite."She said with a matter of fact tone,but a silly grin.
"You could say that again."Luna said.
"Ok. Even since M-"Cammie said but being interrupted by me.
"Don't literally say that again."I said. The lady at the counter glared at me. I was starting to get insanely tired. Wait there is no one in the kitchen... Who made us this food? "DON'T EAT THAT"I screamed as I knocked the food out of everyone's hand.
"What's wrong?"Nico asked.
I took Nico's sword and ran over to the lady and stabbed her in the chest and turned her into a pile of yellow dust that smelled like french fries that were two years old.
They all looked at me with big eyes. I went into the kitchen and went over to the fridge and and took out a bottle. The bottle read "Sleepy potion".
I ran over back to our table looking proud of myself with my friends still having that look on their faces. I slammed the bottle on the table and said,"Sleepy potion. That's why I was starting to get insanely tired. Let's go I lost my appetite and it was not because of the chemical in the buns."
I handed back over Nico's sword and headed out the door with my friends following still dazed out.
"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Cammie screamed.
Everyone sat in the same spots as last time except Cammie and Nico. Nico and I had to share the middle seat... This ride was NOT going to be fun, and Nico could tell I felt uncomfortable so Luna and Nico switched seats.
I started to fall asleep and before we knew it we were at camp.