8

Christopher in the media

Rose's POV

I was awake by the rain hitting my window. I got up and look out the window to see it was raining hard. I went to Bella's room and wake her up.

"Get up," i told her.

"There's no school for me today," she said.

"How?" I asked her.

"I don't know mom said she'll be back around 12 to stay here with me." She said i nodded and went to take a shower.

I pick out some black jeans a pink gray shirt and my hunter rain boots.

I put my hair into a ponytail and grab my umbrella and phone with my bag and i was out

I put my hair into a ponytail and grab my umbrella and phone with my bag and i was out. My phone started ringing

"Hello." I answered

"Get in the car," Christopher voice said. I look around and see his car, i walk to his car and got in.

"Good morning," i said to him

"Sure," he replied i chuckled. He stop at a store, damn i forgot my money.

"Get out," he said. I got out and followed him to the store. He went to the back.

"Can i get two BLTs," he said to the cook he nodded and begun.

"You don't want anything else?" He asked me. I nodded and got a orange juice and some takis. After we finish i look for some change to pay.

"Thank you, have a nice day," the cashier said giving Christopher the change.

"I was about to pay for mine," i told him getting out the store and going into the car.

"I beat you to it, now eat." He told me. I sighed and took a sandwich and started eating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey boo," shane said to me when I reach my locker.

" hey bestie," I replied.

"If i tell you this, would you tell anyone?" She said I nodded.

"I heard that Christopher is making out with that bitch brittany," she said. My heart aches at those words.

"Right now?" I asked her she nodded. The bell rung.

"Ok let's go," i said to her not really knowing why my stomach has this funny feeling.