35 pt.1

Rose's POV

Shane is over at my house and we getting ready. She did my makeup and I did her's. We did each other's hair. Mine was just in a bun with a braid.

I can't wait to see Christopher tonight. I wonder if he got me something. I smiled at the thought. My phone rung. I picked it up

"Miss Rose your limo will be here in a hour." The man said.

"Okay, thank you." After that I hung up.

"Shane hurry up the limo it's gonna be here in a hour." I told her.

"Oh shit, aight imma hurry up" after that we started getting dress. My outfit was cute.

Shane look gorgeous

Shane look gorgeous.

We took some pictures after we finish

We took some pictures after we finish. We went downstairs to see my mom and dad smiling hard.

"Oh my god, my babies looks so beautiful," she said hugging me and shane's head. I laughed.

"Thank you mom" I said. Shon chuckled. My dad took some pictures. Then the limo man ring the door bell. I kiss my mom and dad good bye.

"Dont wait up" I told them then left.
**************
When we arrived I could hear the music all the way from outside.  Me and Shane walked in. It was packed. We looked around, we walked in and engaged with the party. Shane gragged me to the bar. She oreded shots.

"Come on take one," she said. I picked it up and gulped it down. The liquor burned my throat. I took 4 more. Then she gragged me to the dance floor. We danced our asses off. I was having a good time.
**************
"Okay, okay. It's time for the caakkke" the  dj said threw the mic. Everybody  crowed around me. Then 2 people carried the cake to a table that's in front of me. Everyone sung happy birthday to me. I was smiling hard. I look around, I spotted Christopher. He really did came. I smiled while looking at him. Then I look back down at the cake. I cut the first piece for my my bestie of course. Then I took my peice. Then the servers severed everyone else. I walked to the trash can then finish my cake then threw the plate out. I turned around bumped into a hard chest.

"Happy birthday rose," I looked up to see Christopher. Is smiled really hard

"Thank you" I replied

"You look amazing," he complimented me. I blushed hard.

"T-thank you" fuucckk, I'm so stupid stuttering is the worse. He give me a smile.

"You want to get a drink?" I offered. He nodded and followed me to the bar. I ordered us some drinks. I sat down and looked around. I felt him staring at me hard. I ignore the butterflies in my stomach. I saw people heading upstairs to the hotel. Oouu okay..

"Here," he said, he handed me my drink.

"Thank you," I took it and our fingers touched. I switched my lips. I took a sip. It's vodka.

After 3 different bottles of liquor I felt free.

"Come let's dance," I told Christopher.

"I don't dance, I told you this already" he replied, I laughed. I took off my shoes and ran to the dance floor. I started to dance someone came behind me and starting grinding on my. I went along.

"MOVE!" I heard a deep voice boomed. I turned around to see the guy on the floor. I look back up at Christopher. He picked me up over his shoulder and carried me upstairs.

"Nooo, I wanna dance" I told him. He opened the door and laid me on the bed.

"Your drunk, noo." He said getting something out of the fridge.

"I'm not drunk, shut up" I laughed. He shaked his head chuckling. He give me some water. I drunk it, and laid back down.

"Put on spongebob." I said. He nodded. I just laid there watching sopongebob while his on his phone.