28

Rose's POV

Spring break is almost over only 3 days left of it. All I've been doing lately is eat and Netflix. I sometimes read. Right now im eating a bucket of vanilla ice cream while watching family guy.

"Get up," Shane came busting threw the door. With a serious face.

"Why?" I asked. I don't feel like getting up I'm to lazy.

"We going somewhere, my mom having a cookout." She said. I sighed. Do i have to.

"Yes," Shane said. I give her a questioning look.

"Your facial expression. Now get up." She took the ice cream away from me. And threw my towel at me.

"Go shower now," she told me. I grag myself to the bathroom. After i scrub and wash myself i got out. I dried up and went back into my room to see my outfit that Shane picked out for me.

I put on some undergarments. After that i lotion myself. I put on the shirt dress shane picked out.  Then i put my sandals.

Then Shane did my makeup not a lot tho

Then Shane did my makeup not a lot tho. Then after i grab my phone we left. 

When we got there it smelled so good. I hurried and went into the backyard. I grab a plate and went to the grill where Shane's dad was.  I had a burger with cheese and ketchup and a hot dog. I joined Shane at a table and dig into my food.

"Get me a soda," i said to shane. She rolled her eyes and got up. When she got up i saw him. I bit on my lips. I got up before he could see me. I ran inside the house. I finished my food in the kitchen.

"Why you in here?" Shane asked.

"Christopher is outside, I don't want him to see me." I told her. She chuckles. I give her a glare.

"It's not funny," i said to her.

"Ok here's your soda imma be outside." She handed me my soda. After i finish my food i went on my phone. Then i heard a feminine voice.

"So when we gone fuck?" She giggles. I heard a deep chuckle.

"If you want you could come over to my crib later on." The voice said. I peeked around the corner to see some girl and Christopher holding hands. She was smiling and blushing. That's suppose to be me smiling and blushing. But no I'm here heart broken.

Wow guess like he moved on pretty fast. I shrugged it off and i went to the front door and walked home with the tears in my eyes.