35 pt.2

" why you always on your phone," I asked him

"Business," he replied. I snatched it out of his hands and it swung across the room. I looked at him.

"Oops." I said. He glared at me

"Your better hope it's not broken." He said. He got off the bed and picked it up. He looked at it. I got of the bed and look at it. It's smashed. I looked at him

"Sorry," I said. He huffed then grabbed me by my neck and put my bag against the wall. I just looked at him. He smashed his lips on mine. The butterflies were going wild. The spark I felt was unreal. He picked me up, my legs around his waist. He Walked us to the bed. He was up top of me. Over faces smooching against each others.

I took of his shirt while was unzipping my dress. He felt on my boobs and started sucking on them.he kissed my stomach all the way to my panties. He took them off. Then I felt something Maoist on my clit. Then he did his magic. I couldn't anymore. I grabbed on the sheets.

He started kissing his way back to the top he took out a condom and put it on. He interred in. I dug my nails into his back. And I huffed. Then he started doing strokes. My moans were loud,  really loud.

He started going really fast. "Christopher I can'ttt!" I yelled threw my huffings. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I just can't take it no more.

" you want me to stop?" He asked. I nodded biting on my lips. He  turned me around and starting clapping against me. I hold on tight to the sheets.  My teeth went deep into my lips.
***********