Chapter 12

Thank you _naomi_14 for voting on my last chapter almost immediately. You should vote too if you want a little shoutout in my book. I hope you guys like it so far! Anyway, back to the story!

Sky

Everything went by in a blur, but at the same time, everything was going too slow for me to account on. I arched my back in so much pain as the operation took place. I tried to keep myself together by not trying to scream, but there was this one incision that made me yell in pure agony which made me fall asleep afterward.

...

Steve Rogers

As soon as Thor and I got out of the room, something stood out to me that made me wonder what Sky was hiding. She said that something happened to her 10 years ago, and with powers like that she must have gotten to the public somehow. I decided to go upstairs and do research on one of the computers. Once I opened it, the computer asked for a password in order to get in.

"Damn it, Tony!" I mumbled under my breath.

I decided to leave the computer alone and started to think about what could I do to do some research. As I sat down and pondered, one of his automatic voice programs spoke up.

"Hello Captain America," The female voice said turning on all holograms and floating programs.

It was that moment that a light bulb floated on top of my head because of a new idea.

"Hey. Could you do some research on events that happened 10 years ago in the United States?" I asked the program.

"Would you like to see the popular events that happened 10 years ago, sir?"

"Yes, but the events have to be major. Something that people could have seen on the news."

"Yes, sir."

The machine rapidly brought up information that I checked through and most of the things I saw didn't seem like Sky would participate in or take part of. After searching a while, I skipped this folder until it caught my eye once I thought about it again.

"Friday," I asked the machine. "Can you bring up that one file I just passed?"

He did what I asked and a lot of information started to show up on this one incident that happened in a small town 10 years ago. Not everyone knew about this since it happened in a small town, but as soon as I saw the news report from two men in different colored suits they brought up a picture of a young Sky. I sighed deeply and ran my hands through my hair as I stared at a video of Sky jumping out of a plane. I was starting to not trust Sky until I looked at who got arrested for the crime.

"This just in: A young girl was framed for Tragedy in a Small town. Apparently, a young girl that goes by an unknown name has been framed due to the evidence provided by the FBI. All evidence did point to the teen until her mother was caught doing some suspicious activity on private property and connected to the evidence more than her daughter with an unknown name. She was later on caught carrying toxic waste around the town to a majority of the town's young children. She has been arrested and we will have information on the story as it develops. But the real question that hasn't been solved is where in the world is this young girl? The last time she was seen was in an airplane boarding to go to New York. During the flight, she was seen by these two men and the first class passengers and they believed that she was none other than a super being. Investigators went to go check that last pinpoint where the young girl jumped out, and to their surprise, nobody was found. We will have more information as this story develops."