It Can Question

Gentle hands clasped over the folder his subordinate had supplied him with. He pulled the paper out from the folder and began reading over his next case. It appeared that someone had been killing people, in a very gruesome way. The forensic Doctor had reported that the victim's skulls had been smashed in, most likely by a hammer. Roy sighed quietly. "Something wrong Sir?" Hawkeye, a Lieutenant, inquired. Roy met her gaze and nodded. "Sometimes, I wish they wouldn't supply such gory photos..." He explained. Riza nodded. "I'm sure you've seen worse than these photos Captain." She replied. Roy nodded in agreement. "That I have Lieutenant." He replied. The two went back to their work, and the day carried on. Alphonse Elric stepped into the room. Alphonse was a probationary police officer. Roy looked up from his pile of unfinished work, to look at Al. "Elric." He greeted. Al kindly smiled in return. "Hey, Captain. How's the investigation going?" He questioned. Roy shook his head. "We can't exactly find any leads yet. Mind helping out with information?" He replied. "Sure. I have some free time later tonight." Al agreed. "Mm. How's the search going for your brother? What was his name again...? Evan? Eric?" Roy mumbled in reply. Al sighed. "It's Edward Sir...and I've found nothing....as usual." He explained. Roy nodded again. "Alright. I'll let you know if I find anything..." He decided. "Thank you, Sir," Al said gratefully. Roy nodded again. Now, the Captain knew of Alphonse's older brother, more like he's heard of the man. He saw a few childhood pictures of the boy. Alphonse had brought in the pictures when he decided to start carrying around a family photo of them. Whenever Alphonse would catch his superior staring at a photo, he'd giggle to himself and say, "I'd be careful Captain. Before my Brother went missing, he was quite a handful." To say the least, the elder Elric brother did intrigue the Captain. He'd never admit that to anyone of course. "Captain? Hello, Captain?" Lieutenant Havoc asked, snapping the commander from his daze. "Hm? What is it, Havoc?" Roy quickly replied, acting as if he wasn't just half asleep. Havoc sighed, his cigarette hanging loosely from his lips. "Stumped already Boss?" He asked, raising and eyebrow, making the Captain simply nod in reply. "Yeah. Whoever this guy is, he certainly knows how to cover up his tracks. In every police report that had been filed, not a single one reported any clues, or fingerprints or any weapons for that matter!" Roy explained, sighing. Havoc nodded in sympathy. "You can always try that secret source of info you have y'know." The Lieutenant suggested. Roy suddenly stood from his chair at the suggestion. "You're right. Thanks, Havoc. Let Hawkeye know I'm out gathering info if she asks." The dark haired Captain stated before rushing out the office. Meanwhile, in a secluded room, sat two people. one of them was a client, trying to make a deal or an offer as some say. She had soft emrald eyes, and light, chestnut colored hair. It was split down the middle, and tied into two small pony tails at the sides of her head. She sat on a couch, green colored. The room itself was painted red, a white coffee table set in between her and the man she was trying to make a deal with. The women wore a pale blue button up shirt, and a long brown skirt ending at her feet. "Please Sir, this bar is the last thing my husband had before dying...please, could you guard it for the night in case those gang members show up again?" She pleaded, holding her hands together, as if she was praying to a god. Perhaps this young man was a god of sort. Helping people, but never leaving a trace of his appearence. Or maybe, he wasn't a god. Maybe he was a demon in human form. if anyone pissed him off, they'd sincerely regret it. Of course, if they ran into this man again, they'd watch their step, not wanting to get beat to a pulp by a metal hand. The man sitting in front of the women, smiled a bit. He had golden hair pulled back into a pony tail, allowing his golden bangs to flow freely in his face. His sharp, yet gentle golden eyes stared at her. "Last time I checked, this gang was a bunch of rouge alchemists correct?" He inquired. She nodded in reply. The blonde chuckled slightly, as he cracked his knuckle softly. "Then don't worry about those thugs. I'll take care of them. Just give me the adress of your husband's bar, and they'll never show their faces again."