Bring it on.

Sarah's POV

Hey Sailor Girl,

I know you too well and I knew you'd need sown more reading material on the train ride back to Boston so here's the rundown. If you forget to write me for any reason other than death or lose of my limb I will track you down Sarah Giles. If you don't call me as soon as you get home you'll regret the hour long conversation we're going to have. Remember he doesn't cloud your judgment anymore and you're the strong one. You have to promise never to leave me behind you're my best friend and the only cousin I have that's taller than me. Play your part and I'll play mine here. Have fun but not too much fun save done fun having for the summer because you're coming back.

                              Ice Queen.

Irina always knew exactly what to say and I was going to miss her even more than well anyone else. I'd felt like a part of her family living with my Aunt Kim, Irina's mom. Irina Quinton the Ice Queen was the only best friend I'd probably ever have. She was right about everything so I trusted her judgment I would be strong and try not to think about him. Him was my mate James he was twenty two while I was eighteen. He was married and from what I'd heard he had kids. She was human and not familiar with werewolf customs so when the boys went wolf the first time apparently she went nuts. I was wearing dark worn blue jeans with a white tank top with a white sweater over top. The train stopped finally in Boston and I hopped off at the stop and grabbed my suitcases. I looked around for any of my old pack wondering if anyone would recognize me after four years. "Sarah", a familiar voice called. What was he doing here?

"What are doing here?" I asked as he appeared out of nowhere.

"Your brother sent me to pick you up they weren't sure they could recognize you", he explained, "you scent is off and what are you wearing?"

"Clothes come on I want to get home before midnight and get some shut eye", I said pulling my suitcase behind me and he led the way outside. I'd spent the last four years trying to get over him and promote the separation. I'd even tried sleeping with other guys to make the pain stop and now I was back and it felt like nothing had changed. What had my brother been thinking spending him to pick me up? I got into the car on my own even though he mumbled something about opening it for me. I got in and put my suitcase in the backseat.

"Your family moved", he said suddenly.

"Like out of the country when and why didn't anyone tell me?", I asked pissed off.

"No just two towns away and your brother is staying at our place", he explained.

"Did he and dad get in a fight again?" I asked.

"Several the last one was kind of harsh on your dad's part though", he said absentmindedly.

"What did he say?" I asked curiously.

"That it was my fault that you left and that your brother was a traitor agreeing with me", he said sourly.

"Finally me and my old man agree on something", I muttered.