Chapter 6

Sarah’s POV

The next day seemed to breeze by and me and the girls decided to go to the country bar and used our fake IDs to get in. “This ought to be fun”, Anne laughed.

“Remember girls don’t drink more than your weight”, I said ordering a vodka martini.

“Deal”, they said ordering their drinks.

“To peace on earth and war in secret”, I said raising my glass.

“Here, here”, Liz said raising hers.

“Agreed”, Anne said and we clinked our glasses together. I was all dressed up tonight in a blue denim corset with a black lace layered skirt. I had a cowboy hat on and my long curly dark red hair was in a braid. Anne was wearing a white satin shirt with a black belt around her waist and a blue jean mini skirt and Liz was wearing a blue cotton dress with a blue cotton sash around it. We ordered more drinks then went out to the dance floor as All American Girl started playing. We struck poses and took pictures for proof that we’d broken the law.

“This is a blast”, Liz said as we went back for our hundredth drink.

“We need to do this every Friday”, Anne nodded.

“Well it would be a good reason to stay in classes all day”, I said amused, “who knows one day we could bring boys here”.

“Don’t get our hopes up we’re the undateables”, Anne laughed.

“I told you guys not to hang out with me look at the trouble it’s causing”, I reminded her.

“Life has to have its adventures”, Liz said cheerfully.

“That’s also true”, I said.

“Here’s to youth and beauty for whoever has it”, Anne smiled.

“Cheers”, Liz and I said tapping our glasses together and then started dancing around together. Spinning Around the Sun started playing and we danced around each other and partied. My phone suddenly went on the fritz so I went to the hallway to answer it.

“Hey”, I said.

“Sarah where are you?” Jasmine demanded.

“The local club with some friends”, I said casually.

“Shit I need someone to baby sit the kids it’s guys night”, she said worried.

“Why can’t you watch them?” I asked.

“Unfortunately it’s girls night also”, she explained.

“Hey do you have any enemies?” I asked, “perhaps one with the first initial being H”.

“You know about Heath”, she said surprised.

“Who is this Heath guy?” I asked standing upright.

“He’s my mate he’s pure evil and really possessive and I didn’t want to be with him”, she explained.

“Was this before or after you found out you were pregnant with Diana and in love with James?” I asked with a sigh.

“I’m not in love with James and Diana isn’t his child”, she said guiltily.

“What?” I yelled into the phone.

“I met James after I was pregnant with Diana and explained my situation he said he already had a mate and that he couldn’t help but after awhile he finally yielded and marked me and dumped her and we had Vicky as a precaution to keep him away”, she said seriously.

“So it’s all just a business deal”, I said shaking my head.

“Yeah I actually feel sorry for his mate”, she said sadly.

“Me too”, I said then turned off the phone with shaky hands and collapsed onto the ground tears spilling down my cheeks. I couldn’t believe this it was hard enough to know that my mate was in love with someone else and dumped for that reason but now he just did it because he didn’t care.  

“Oh James”, a voice said as I entered the bathroom to clean myself up.

“Katie”, he said and I looked over to see James and Katie doing it in an open stall.

“Wow”, I said shaking my head. He looked up and saw me and his face fell.

“Shit Sarah this isn’t what it looks like”, he said standing up.

“I hope you earned your A Katie”, I said then walked back out and headed out to the parking lot.

“Wait Sarah”, he said chasing me down.

“Why so you can yell at me some more about how much you love Jasmine and hate me”, I said angrily, “or finally tell me who Heath is, yourself”.

“You know about Heath”, he said surprised.

“Who the hell do you think told everyone about us and turned the lights in the house not that you would care”, I said upset.

“Jasmine didn’t tell me he was back”, he said confused, “how do you know about him?”

“Well between him and Jasmine it was hard not to know everything”, I said shrugging.

“I had to protect her Sarah she’s a good person”, he explained.

“I know it’s too bad you couldn’t save your own mate from him though”, I said showing him the mark then ran off gaining as much space as possible.

Comment

Read

Vote

Fan

Please!!!!!!!!!