Chapter 5

James’s POV

I entered my classroom and saw Sarah had her head down on her desk that was a bad sign. “Alright class quiet down and prepare for a lesson”, I said sitting down at my desk.

“Okay sir”, they all said quieting down and Sarah kept her head down.

“Alright”, I said standing up and started teaching my planned lesson and people kept laughing and whispering.

“Sir I have a question”, Katie said raising her hand.

“What is it Kate?” I asked calmly.

“Did you sleep with Sarah before you rejected her?” she giggled. How did she know about me and Sarah? I looked at Sarah and she was glaring at the floor she hadn’t told anyone then who did?

“Leave your personal questions for another time”, I said sternly, “my personal life is no one here’s problem now stay quiet for the rest of the lesson”.

“So did he slip you one I heard his wife couldn’t have boys”, Jake asked nudging her.

“Does your mouth ever shut?” she snapped.

“Maybe we could go for a round after class see what the teacher’s missing out on”, he said running his hand up her thigh and I swear I was going to kill the guy. I didn’t close enough before Sarah knocked him over and started pounding on the asshole. I didn’t try and pull her away at first the jerk deserved some bruises.

“Fight”, everyone chanted and they gathered around the two and it was kind of a one sided fight because Jake didn’t get anywhere close to landing a hit but she never missed.

“What’s going on here?” the principal said running in.

“I don’t know”, I lied watching her rearranging his face.

“Break it up”, she said pulling Sarah off of him and out of the room, “James, help me”. I took her away from the principal and held her back easily.

“Calm down he’s gone”, I whispered and she gradually calmed down.

“Can we go home?” she asked once she was completely calm.

“What was that back there?” the principal said seriously.

“Jacob Meyers sexually harassed me and I overreacted I’m willing to pay for all the damages”, she said taking deep breaths.

“It happens take her home and I hope you’re better tomorrow”, the principal ordered then called someone as we left. I got back in the car and she got into the passenger seat and looked out the window as I drove.

“James”, she said looking over at me.

“Yes”, I said looking over at her.

“Does Jasmine have any enemies or anything?” she asked unsure.

“Not that I know of, why?” I asked surprised.

“No reason”, she said concentrating on the window again. That was weird.

Sarah’s POV

I went up to my room and buried my head in my pillow and started crying. I felt so violating by all the men in my life and I wanted to seriously injure someone. Everyone knew about me and James it was awful and I didn’t know how to react so I cried. I went into my closet and started throwing clothes into my suitcase. “Honey”, a familiar voice and I saw my dad entering the closet.

“Dad”, I said hugging him.

“I miss you soy bean”, he said holding me to him tightly.

“It hurts dad”, I said burying my face in his chest.

“I know sweetheart now pack your bag you’re coming with me”, he said pulling away.

“I can’t”, I said without thinking, “I want to stay here”.

“But you’re unhappy here and I don’t want to see my girl unhappy”, he said concerned.

“I’m okay daddy and I hate to ask but I’m flat broke”, I said biting my lip.

“Of course all you have to do is ask”, he said handing me a roll of money, “I have to give your brother one almost weekly”.

“Thanks dad”, I said hugging him again.

“You’re the best daughter I could have asked for”, he said then pulled away a bit, “by the way I loved your mother but I never wish things were different I’m proud to have you for a daughter soy bean”.

“I love you daddy”, I said kissing him on the cheek then he gave me another brief hug then left without another word. I flopped back onto my bed and closed my eyes.

“Wake up”, a voice said quietly in my ear.

“I’m sleepy let me sleep”, I yawned.

“Come on angel I promised you you’d enjoy it”, he whispered.

“We need a security system in this place”, I said sitting upright.

“No you don’t need to sit up for this visit”, he said pulling me back down.

“Where are the lights and where is everyone?” I demanded.

“They’re out for the night and we don’t need lights either”, he said kissing my shoulder.

“Get out”, I said shoving him away.

“You’re so innocent”, he said kissing me down my arm.

“Please I’d been with guys, way hotter than you”, I said pushing him away again.

“No you haven’t I can tell”, he said wrapping his arms around me.

“I have though with lots of other guys” I said standing up.

“Don’t lie to me I think it’s cute”, he said running his hands down my curves, “you’re much more appealing than her right now”.

“Jasmine”, I said trying to hold away, “she’s the girl you’re talking about”.

“I don’t care about her anymore”, he said kissing my neck, “I changed my mind this morning she’s already had two pups you on the other hand are very available especially in that dress and very sexy”.

“Are you ever going to get to the point and tell me what you want?” I said sternly.

“I already told you”, he said placing his hands on my hips.

“I’m not available”, I said pushing him away again.

“No you aren’t you’re mine”, he said kissing me on the lips, “after tonight I don’t want you to cover it anymore”.

“What happens tonight?” I said taking a step back.

“Hold still”, he said pushing up against me from behind. No, no, no I didn’t want this but he won’t let go he kept going and going and I cried, squirmed and screamed but he just kept going and finally pulled away. “Here”, he said wrapping something around my neck.

“What do you want?” I said sitting down on the floor.

“You”, he said kissing me again, “that could be the last tear, you cry for him think about it”. I heard him leave and I started to cry as the lights turned back on.

Comment

Read

Vote

Fan

Please!!!!!!!!!