twelve

two years later...

"i love you too my little munchkin put auntie Alexa back on the phone please."

"okay mommy ."

" well i'll talk to you later i have some business i need to finish up bye."

hanging up before Alexa could say goodbye Ariana looked up to the building in front of her. it was breath taking in her eyes.

" Bieber Incorporates."

she breathed out reading what was printed in the doorway of the building. fixing any ridges on her tight red body dress Ariana walked into the building feeling a cold breeze past her. walking to the receptionist she waits as she continues to press her nails against the outdated keyboard.

" hello mam do you have an appointment with anyone here in Bieber Incorporates ?"

hearing the tone of voice of the lady Ariana could tell she could honestly care less. a perfect opportunity.

" i was actually looking for someone in particular."

the lady points to the right where you could see a gold sign on the wall reading "offices". Ariana nodded walking that way reading all the name tags outside each door of the offices until the end of the hallway where there was just an elevator. getting inside the elevator she presses the button with the highest number hoping that's where his office would be. the elevator stops at the number 4, which was far from the number Ariana had pressed.

" excuse me – sorry i'll buy you a new watch on Monday Angela !"

the man who the deep voice belonged to walked in the elevator. papers flying everywhere. him holding at least five briefcases as he still managed to hold a cup of coffee in his left hand. his right leg motioned to all the buttons pressing the number Ariana already pressed before. he must be an assistant... Ariana thought to herself. the elevator finally made its way to the top level. the man leaving first as Ariana followed. she began reading the names on each office as she stopped at one – the one. also the same office assistant boy seemed to be going to. opening the door for him she invites herself in as well.

" thank you Johnny you're a real trooper." Mr.Bieber takes a sip of his coffee noticing the young woman standing by his door patiently waiting to be acknowledged. he was only to be confused. his next appointment wasn't for another thirty minutes and he didn't remember hiring anyone new.

"may i help you with anything."

one eyebrow raised as he stared at her watching as her head lifted up with an open smile.

" yes actually i wanted to speak to Mr.Bieber... privately."

Johnny caught on and quickly excluded himself out the room. Ariana taking a seat in front of Mr.Bieber's desk.

" hello there Ariana. long time i haven't seen you."

" i don't have time for chitchat i'm here for a specific reason Mr.Bieber."

" you know you can just call me by my actual name Ariana."

" Jeremy please i need your help. your son i need to contact him and he's off the face of earth i haven't seen or heard of him in nearly two years !"