eighteen

3rd.

if Ariana missed one thing from her plan she'd be doomed. she had to follow it all orderly.

hopping into the vehicle, Nate's to be exact, Ariana put on a fake smile as she closed the door. her purse held tightly on her lap. this bag was her key to the plan. if she forgot it or misplaced it everything would be ruined. only because that's where her lucky gun and pocketknife was held.Nate starts the ignition driving out of the parking lot.

" you know Nate... i was hoping after our little breakfast i could take you somewhere to just relax ya know ?"

" Ariana i have a wife and two kids i'm not going to have sex with you !"

" congrats on your marriage and two children but what you said was way out of proportion. i wasn't talking about sex i was talking about relaxing. like a casual walk in the park to catch up on each other's lives."

" oh I-im sorry i just thought ."

" well is that a yes or no ?"

Nate quickly nods his head stepping on the pedal as the light turned green.

Nate had made it after a couple of minutes. they ate their breakfast and sat in silence the whole time which bothered Ariana. they needed to have a casual conversation in order for her to get further into her plan.

" so your two children you were talking about ?"

finishing up her sandwich she cleans herself with the napkins provided.

" what about them ?"

Ariana tried her best not to roll her eyes until they fell out and kept the fake smile going on.

" tell me about them."

taking a sip of her freshly squeezed orange juice. she waits for Nate to answer.

" well their names are Ariel and Ariana, their twins. they're beautiful let me tell you that..."

" you named one of your children after me ?"

" well yeah, i just had so much regret for doing what i did. i just wanted my daughters name to represent something beautiful as well, or in this case someone."

Ariana felt a tiny pain in her heart, quickly shaking it off.

" tell me more."

" well they're both seven years old... currently in second grade. let's see Ariana has light brown hair like mine whereas Ariel's is a dirty blonde with brown. her mother is a blonde so.. they both have my eyes I'll tell you that."

he lets out a slight chuckle as Ariana smiles back.

" what about your wife ?"

" i-i rather not speak of her."

Ariana nods her head pretending  to understand. picking up her trash she throws it in the nearest garbage bin walking back to the table. Nate leaving a twenty dollar tip lying on the table.