twenty;

3rd.

she'd mess up

she'd mess up. somewhere along this stupid revenge she'd been wanting to do she ultimately messed up. someone took the message wrong and now she (Alexa) was dead and it was all Ariana's fault.

all because of revenge. she should've never created this game of revenge. sure it was fun but it came to an end. and in all seriousness she wanted to scream all her emotions out.

crouched down on the hardwood floor. her body pressed against the door. waiting for someone to stop her but no one was going to. no one knew what she was going through right now. the whole bottle of vodka had almost ran out and Ariana needed more. needed.

once she had found another bottle, this one stronger and bigger she went back to her sitting position. her phone rang but she didn't bother to answer it. all she could do was mope about this all.

she eyed the gun that was barely a feet away from her. contemplating on ideas that popped up in her head. soon shaking it off. this was bizarre what was she thinking, she couldn't be thinking like this right now.

she had one more kill. she didn't exactly know on who since she was too busy pouring her feelings out to check who caused her all this pain, pain she didn't want to feel.

putting a long coat over whatever it was she was wearing since she had forgotten she grabbed her gun and knife looking at them both deeply. soon putting them back down before she could get any ideas. grabbing her phone she walks out her room ready to leave this house.

i love you, just know that

i'm about to do something
crazy and hopefully... what
am I saying.

i'm going to be dead in
a few hours . Make sure you live a
happy life. Get a wife who loves you.

make sure Jason doesn't fuck up
like i did. i want my baby to be
the smart kid I know he'll be .

fuck. um i'm crying now great.
i love you a lot just needed
to say it again.

bye Justin.

locking her phone she wipes the bit of tears that had fallen. this was all happening so quickly.

she had figured out who that last kill would be. it would be her.

she would be harming the ones she loved and who loved her but she thought she'd be doing them a favor. taking away the pain in their life when in reality she would be the pain once she's gone.