twenty two

3rd.

" she's pregnant ."

Ariana let those two words sink in. she couldn't believe it. whether or not she knew if Justin was the dad or not she wanted to beat the living day lights out of him. they were supposed to work things out not bang other people. Ariana remained calm and just continued to stare out into space.

" the baby isn't mine if your wondering, she's like a sister to me now and i'm not into that incest shit."

" dammit Justin you scared the hell out of me !"

Justin looks down scratching the back of his head wanting to laugh a bit but knew it'd be smart not to, only because it'd make Ariana even more upset.

" Can you come and eat pancakes with us now ? I wanna spend time with my babies."

Ariana strengthened her grip on Jason finally giving in on Justin's suggestion. maybe it was because of his puppy eyes or maybe it was the mention of food that made her not want to resist.

Ariana, Justin, and Jason had went upstairs to join Julianna and eat some warm buttery chocolate chip flecked pancakes drizzled in a soft brown syrup. with a glass of milk to help bring down the thickness of the cake. after everyone had finished eating Ariana insisted on cleaning dishes due to the commotion she felt she had caused. it made her feel guilty for assuming and most times cleaning calmed her down.

Ariana watched as Justin laid on the hard cherrywood floor with Jason as his head laid on Justin's chest. this is what she always had wanted and never realized. even if there may be some people she didn't imagine would be here ( Julianna ) she was happy. an old friend was escaping hard times and her work in progress of a family was helping. she wanted nothing more but this moment and to just cherish it for ever. before she could wash the last plate a loud and vicious knock had interrupted her. it had caught everyone's attention.

" open up !"

a rough voice spoke confusing everyone even more.since no one was going to open the door Ariana decided to go check the door. wiping the soap off her hands with a nearby napkin. looking through the peephole she saw someone she wasn't expecting. it was the police. she had whispered to Justin and Julianna that it was the police as another knock was heard. Ariana had carefully unlocked the door opening it as a large amount of saliva was gulped down as she saw the officer standing there in front of her. all at once all of her guilt was rushing through her. all the flashbacks of her killings. Dylan and Nathan came back to mind. her yelling at Frankie for the misinterpretation as now her best friend Alexa was now gone.

" Are you Ms.Grande or do you know about her and her whereabouts ?"

" I am Ms.Grande, why Mr.Patrecko ?"

the officer began to speak into his radio about her and all she could hear out was a 'copy that'. her mind had left her and she was scared to the max. she hadn't even realized that the officer was now putting handcuffs on her skinny tan wrists. seeing Justin yelling something to the officer as she continued to blank out. Jason crying due to the yelling which caused him to become scared.

Ariana was lightly being dragged outside as she did nothing to stop, she couldn't or maybe she didn't want to. she was confused and didn't know what to do if she could do anything. the officer opened the back door of the car letting Ariana go in. she sat in the car waiting for it to start. the seat made her arms itchy and there was no way she could scratch it. the environment of the car made her want to scream to the point where the glass of the car would break, she could do it if she wanted to. she really did want to but she knew it'd hurt her.

who had ratted her out ? she didn't tell anyone but Justin. so who else was there?

cx

hey guys !! i'm finally updating this ugly book after like 5 years ...

but its 2017 woo !

idk what else to say so go read my other books and maybe go fav and comment on them if ya wanna it doesn't matter

baiii