seventeen;

3rd.

Ariana strut into the hallway

Ariana strut into the hallway. knife in one boot and a gun in the middle of her suit, tucked in between her boobs. the door creaked open revealing a pitch black room. the aroma of blood filled the dark atmosphere. stepping over blood stained knives Ariana flicks the switch to the room. the room brightening revealing a beaten up Dylan whom was tied to a wooden chair. crying in pain with each move he made.

" i loved you Ariana you know that !"

" you have a very funny way of showing that you know ?"

grabbing her knife from her right boot she waves it around. the light making it shine as it moved back and forth. her grip tight so it wouldn't slip. placing the knife on a table near Dylan his eyes move towards the knife then back to Ariana.

" w-what're y-you g-going to do to me ?"

" i'm going to make you suffer bitch."

rain begins to pour down the shacks roof. thunder noises fighting with the lighting as if on time with Ariana.

" i wanna know why you did it ? what made you think it was okay to hurt a woman ?"

" it was the alcohol in my system i swear i would never want to hurt you on pur-purpose !"

" that's not an excuse !"

pulling out her gun from her pocket she quickly aims for his foot him screeching in pain as the bullet came in contact with his skin.

" you bitch !"

aiming another bullet but now on the opposite leg and in his knee rather than foot he screams in pain once more. whimpering from so much pain a few tears begin to fall down his eyes.

" who's the crybaby now ?"

Ariana laughs as Dylan begins to cry even more.

" stop crying !"

Dylan continued to cry not being able to hear what Ariana was saying. he knew Ariana would do much worse to torture him and right now he much rather be dead. his tears began to dry up but still continued to fall down, he couldn't control them.

" i said stop !"

not knowing what she was doing from anger Ariana shot the gun at Dylan's head letting go. he was dead. Ariana walked closer to Dylan watching as one last tear fell down his big brown eyes. bending down looking at his lifeless body she smirked.