sixteen

ariana: can you please
answer my calls. and maybe
bring my son back !

ariana: why'd you even take
him ?

because you're fucking
crazy !

and i don't plan on bringing
him back anytime soon

he's as much of my son
as he is yours.

ariana: well then can you at
least remind him that i love him
very much and miss him... and
that I'm not crazy

i got angry okay !

✦✧

you both loved each other and now you're here trying to plan some sort of revenge on him.

Justin's head pounding as he tried to figure out why Ariana wanted revenge on him. what he had done that was so bad it made her miserable. was it the fact she didn't want a baby at all and he ruined it for her ? but that couldn't be the issue... it wouldn't only be his fault.

his head laid back on the headboard of the bed as Jason laid beside cuddled around a pillow fort Justin made so he wouldn't hurt himself.

ariana: it's not you who
i want revenge against

ariana: you have to believe me
please Justin

ariana: I love you Justin

so then who do you
want revenge against ?

ariana: i wish i could tell
you but i really can't please
just believe me

ariana: you didn't say
i love you back...

how can i love you if i
barely even believe you, or trust you

can you please leave me the
fuck alone now

i love you Justin.

Justin laughed lightly to himself remembering when he had finally gotten himself together and confessed to Ariana that he believed he was in love with her. she did nothing but laugh at him. him feeling humiliated. the one girl he was serious about loved him back but was just too much of a coward to believe she did.

he thought back to high school when they had made the stupidest decision to have a deal where they don't date. to protect their friendship. if anything it ruined their friendship.

" come on Justin you gotta promise to never fall in love with me."

Ariana laughed putting her hand that was in the shape of hearts all over Justin's face. Justin moving her hands away from his face as he groaned. she had totally ruined his chances of getting a blow job with the most beautiful girl in the school. Julianna, or for short Juli. no one really knew her last name.

" yeah yeah i promise, can you leave me alone now. i was so close to getting probably the best blow job of my life !"

" stop being a hoe and pinky promise with me ."

Justin locked pink with the seventeen year old who was acting like a five year old going back to flirting with Juli. he never did talk to her again after she sucked his dick claiming she wanted more from him and not just pleasure. something about an actual relationship ?