Chapter 5

Things to look our for
Y/N- your name
F/C- favourite colour

Your POV
As I flopped on the bed I got a text from Aphmau

Ap- Y/N something exciting happen!
Y- what?
Ap- I saw there is a carnival happening and we were all planning to go, can you come?
Y- sure!
Ap- well we're staying there until night cause there's fireworks
Y- okay

I put my phone down and change into a F/C long sleeve and black shorts, I tied my hair in a ponytail and pack a small bag with my phone and a jacket and a water bottle and money. I walled downstairs to see Zane all ready.

Z- I see you got her text
Y- yeah duh!
Z- okay, okay let's go

I put on my ankle high boots and put on my sunglasses and started walking. We all met up in Aphmau's house, we knock on her door Kawaii~chan opened the door with a apron one and flour on her face.

KC- oh hi Y/N~Sama/chan, Zane~kun!
Y- hey Kawaii~chan is everyone here or are we-
KC- no your just in time we are almost ready, come inside

We walked inside we saw Aphmau and Kawaii~chan in the kitchen Katelyn was annoyed by Travis, Dante, Garroth and Laurence were chatting, Cadenza and Lucinda were were watching t.v Brendan was trying to flirt with Kawaii~chan in the kitchen. When Aphmau and Kawaii~was finish we were all set we walked out the door and walked towards the carnival.

Ap- wow it's so big!
K- I'm pretty shock
KC- what should we do first, eat or-
Y- let's go on rides, we can save the food for tonight  
L- well I'm going on the roller coaster
C- count me in
Y- I'll just roam around
D- count me in
Ap- me Kawaii~chan and Katelyn will go the scary rides
KC- no! Aphmau~senpai
K- this is gonna be fun
G- I'll go the the pony rides
Z- COUNT ME IN- um I mean I'll just join you
L- I'll go
T- I will go with Latelyn just in case if she needs a shoulder to lay on
Y- well come on Dante

Me and Dante we walking around we were telling jokes and talking about different things until we stopped to a booth.

Y- you think you can knock all those cans?
D- like a piece of cake

The person running the booth gave him the balls ( he paid don't worry and don't talk about that sentence )
He knock out the top three, he gave a sigh I laughed and smirk I paid the owner I threw one and knock out all five. Dante had he's mouth opened and eyes widen, I crossed my arms.

Y- and that's how you throw, wow you throw like a girl
D- what I have muscles
???- what prize will you get

I looked at all the toys I saw a pinkie cake toy, I pointed the toy and he handed me it I glared at it and smiled. Me and Dante continued walking, as we were walking I felt a hand on my hip I looked at my hip and looked at Dante he's face we facing the other direction but I could tell he was smirking, I smiled and lean my hand on his shoulder and hugged the pony tighter.

After a few games of me winning the sun was slowly setting.

D- hey it started to become dark why don't we sit down
Y- okay

We walked until me saw a grassy land with a big lake we saw Aphmau, Kawaii~chan and Katelyn sitting in a blanket waving to us, Katelyns face darken Dante started to shiver and his hand left my hip and my head shot up and walked towards them.

Ap- so what did you guys do?
Y- we did a lot of games and I won a lot of prizes
Ap- *gasp* are those ponies from MLH?!
Y- yep
D- I didn't even win one thing
Y- hey I'm wondering where is Travis? ( I almost forgot him )
K- oh he um

Travis' POV
On the scary ride he was able to sit next to Katelyn as it was going he tried to place a hand on Katelyn as he did Katelyn punched him and he flew to the sky.
Where I'm I, oh great I'm back home I need to go there fast. IM COMING KATELYN!

Your POV
As everyone came back Cadenza and Lucinda came back dizzy and looking drunk.

Y- what did you guys do
L- we.... Went..... On ............. The spinning wheel

( the one that goes spinning really fast if you don't know what I mean then don't worry )

Ap- well everyone you can dig in we have a lot of food
T- I'M BACK!
G- where were you?
T- heh, no need to know
L- we it's almost night are we going yet
Ap- what?! No were staying for the fire works

I got food and put it on a plate and sat near the lake I was eating as I watched all the kids and sun shine on them I heard someone coming near me.

D- why aren't you sitting with us?
Y- huh?! Oh I like sitting near lakes they just look relaxing

Talking and the moon was up

I was looking at the star ps my arms were holding me for support, Dante put a hand on top of mine I looked at my hand then looked at Dante and he looked at me, he used he's other hand on my cheek. He started to lean in then I started to lean in I slowly closed my eyes then.

BANG!

We bother looked at the sky and saw fireworks in the sky everyone paying attention to the sky, as we were watching Dante arm went around my waist I smile at him and laid my head on his shoulder as the fireworks sparked in the sky.

Awwwwwwwww! So cute!
Author~chan