Chapter One

Jacey's pov

After my morning coffee, I sat silently on my freshly-made bed as I reminisced about what happened between Ashton and I last night.
It was a mistake. I could have potentially ruined our friendship. Do I really have feelings for him or was I just excited to feel something I have never felt before?
As I pondered, I caught a quick glimpse of myself in my long, decorative mirror. Same old me. Long dirty blonde hair, green eyes, faded freckles... and a smile. A smile that I have never seen before. A genuine smile that was triggered by thinking about my sweet, curly headed, bandana wearing best friend.
Wow. I am so-
"JACEY," a giggly, Australian voice called. It could only be one person. The one and only Ashton Irwin.  "Yes?" I quickly asked. "You forgot to clean the drain out after you shaved," Ashton snorted as he stepped into my room. "Oh fuck you," was all I could utter. I was so caught up in his beauty that I could barely put words together to form a logical sentence.
You may be wondering why I, a normal eighteen year old girl, share the same bathroom as the Ashton Irwin. And the answer to that question, my friend, is that we share an apartment. We have been best friends since the seventh grade and what better way to bond than to live together. (A/N: Not quite sure that's a functional sentence. I apologize. But you get me.)
"Will do," Ashton replied, smirking at his comeback. My face immediately turned firetruck red and my legs felt like jello. I was so so so so in love with him. I just completely zoned out. Why hadn't I ever felt this connection before? What made now so different? Since when did-  "Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home?" Ashton sang, attempting to grab my attention. I recognized the song as Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd, my second favorite band. The first being 5 Seconds of Summer, obviously. My best friend's band. I snapped out of my daydream-like thoughts and tried to speedily change the subject. "So. Uh-um. Well. TAG, YOU'RE IT," I squealed as I poked his large bicep and sped off to the kitchen. "What the hell, Jacey?" I heard Ashton let out a loud laugh before I sensed footsteps approaching me. I didn't even have time to hide before a pair of large hands grabbed my sides and started tickling me. I was giggling so much that I couldn't get any full words out. Although I did not enjoy tickle fights, I tried to focus on the feeling of his warm hands against my curvy sides. As he began to cease, he looked up and our eyes eventually met. I was staring into his gorgeous, hazel orbs for Satan knows how long before I swiftly leaned up and slammed my needy lips against his.

(A/N: I plan on updating every day because it's summer and I have nothing better to do with my life. We'll see how that goes. 😁 Hope you've enjoyed it so far.)