Chapter One

~ Christian's Point of View ~

        I walked into the school feeling like a total outcast. Right off the bat two boys about five foot two look at me like I'm a freak. The skinny one with blonde hair and brown eyes smiles revealing his shiny braces. He smiles like he's up to something. The blonde says something to his friend and they both laugh.
           " Hey, you," the blonde one says.
           " What? " I say.
           " You must be new, " he said.
           " Wow how did you figure that out? " I said sarcastically.
           " I'm Luke and this is Gale," Luke says.
           " I'm Christian," I say.
          " So are you emo or something?" Luke asks.
         " Yeah, I guess, " I replied.
         " Oh man. This is going to hilarious," Gale snickers.
         " What? " I ask.
         " Nothing. We'll let you find out for yourself," Luke says.
         " Whatever, " I say walking away.
        I hope everyone at this school isn't that weird. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into someone.
        " Sorry," We both said at the same time. I look up and I'm met with a girl about my age. Her big brown eyes are met with mine. I have to look down to look at her. She's really short, she's only about four foot eleven. I'm not huge but I'm taller than her and the two idiots I talked to earlier I'm five foot eight so not very tall.
          " Sorry, I'm such a klutz," she said.
          " No, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going," I say.
          " Let's just say it was both of our faults, " she says.
         " Yeah, that sounds okay, " I say.
         " I've never seen you before. You must be new. I'm Alex, " she says.
         " Yeah, I am new. I'm Christian, " I reply.
         " Nice to meet you, " we both said again at the same time. We laughed and shook hands. Her hand was surprisingly small and so was her smile. She was pretty, she had long brown hair, big brown eyes, she wore a lot of black, a gold ring on her left hand ring finger, a choker on her neck, and a pink and orange bracelet on her tiny wrist.

          ~ Alex's Point of View ~

        I was such an idiot. I was talking to my friend Mac and I wasn't looking where I was going and I ended up bumping into someone.  He was a new student and his name was Christian.
      He was about five foot eight with black hair and green eyes. His large hands were soft and warm, and his touch was gentle.
" So I see you like Green Day, " I said looking at his Green Day t-shirt.
" Yeah, you like them? " he asked.
" Well of course, my best friend and I love Green Day, " I reply.
" You guys sound cool, " he chuckles. His laugh is deep and his voice is soft pleasant.
" When is your lunch period? " I ask. He hands me his schedule. " You have lunch the same time I do. I'll invite you to sit with my friends at our table. We normally have an empty seat and it's always right next to me."
" I'll see you then, " he says shooting me a smile as the bell rings. His smile was gorgeous.
" See ya," I smile as I hurry to first period.