Chapter 27: Travis' Worst Nightmare?

Travis decided to go out with the guys for a day in town. He couldn't stand the thoughts of not seeing Katelyn that day, so he decided he'd go over for a few minutes just to let her know he'd be gone all day( and so he would see her beautiful face at least once today.) He knocks on the door, taking out his phone to see the notification. He looks up when he hears the door unlock. The door opens and he stared straight forward, terrified. He slowly looks down to see it
The more terrible person to be at the house at that moment....

Abby.
"Ugh... It's you." She says, starting to close the door.
"Wait!" Travis stops the door with his hand, pushing it back open. "Can I talk to Katelyn?"
"She's not home sh-"
"ABBY- WHO IS IT!?!" Katelyn yells from the other room. Travis laughs. Katelyn runs in the room and sees Travis.
"Oh- hi."
Abby just stares at the two, sensing they knew something she didn't.
"Abby, I'll be right back. I just need a minute to talk to Travis." Abby nods her head and goes to the couch, watching the conversation from the window. Katelyn and Travis stepped outside.
"What's up?"
"I was about to go out with the guys all day in town so I just stopped by to let you know."
Katelyn chuckles" Abby still hates you, huh."
"YES!"
"Skip your day and be with us; I'll get her to slowly like you and then let her know we're together, okay?"
"SHE. WILL. KILL. ME."
"Travis, we HAVE to tell her at some point!"
"BUT SHE WILL RIP MY RIBS OUT ONE BY ONE AND STAB THEM INTO MY HEART!"
"TRAVIS- SO WHAT IF SHE DOENS'T LIKE YOU? ITS NOT LIKE IM HER MOTHER!"
"YES BUT SHE WILL KILL ME!"
"Travis, just. Just. Stay with me today and she'll like you better, I promise."
"But-" he sighs "fine. If it'll work, I'll stay."
"Good now let's go-"
"Wait- so I act like we aren't dating the entire time?"
"Yeah."
"Then can I have a kiss before that?" Katelyn laughs.
"Fine." She kisses him lightly before going back inside. He follows her in.

Abby wasn't sure what she just saw. Was Auntie Katelyn dating that loser? Not on her watch! She'll just play along with this whole thing until it's over.
"Hey Abby; Travis is gonna hang out with us today, that's okay, right?"
"Yeah." Abby gives her most adorable smile. In order to seem like she doesn't hate him, she needs to think as if she just met him and forget about all the other stuff that he did to make her hate him.
"Wanna bake cookies!?" Travis yells.
"YAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAHGHHHHH!!!"
Katelyn looks at Travis.
"Hey, if it wins her over, we will bake cookies." He whispers. Katelyn laughs. They go to the kitchen. They start getting the ingredients.
"I can't reach the cabinet!" Abby says, reaching on her tippy toes trying to get a pot out. Travis lifts Abby up by the waist and let's her get the bowl. He places her down. Abby doesn't glare at him, she actually was happy he didn't just get a bowl for her since she could do it all by herself.
"Travis, preheat the oven." Katelyn says.
"Okay."
"Make sure not to burn down this house too." Katelyn jokes. Travis tried to seem serious.
"That isn't funny Katelyn, that was a serious and traumatic event for me and -" he bursted out laughing. The three laughed as they continued to make the cookies. They pour all the measured ingredients into the bowl. Katelyn starts mixing it. Abby puts away the ingredients already used as Travis cleans up a bunch of the dishes used. Katelyn finished mixing and takes out a tray, puts out the baking sheet, and sprays the non-Stick spray on it to prepare to put the cookies in the oven. Everyone makes the small balls of the dough to place on the baking sheet. The cookies are finally ready to be put in the oven. Katelyn lifts the tray and walks to the oven. Travis pulls down the door, letting the cookies be put in with ease. They close the door and set the timer for the cookies. The three walk into the living room and sit on the couch. Abby picks a show she wants to watch and it plays. About 10 minutes later, Travis goes in the kitchen to check the cookies. He opens the oven door and looks at them. They look perfect, but need 2-3 minutes to cool down so he grabs the oven mitts, takes out the tray, sets it on the stovetop, and sets the timer for another 2 minutes. He takes the mitts off and goes to the fridge to get glasses of milk to accompany the cookies. He takes out three cups and places them on the counter. Suddenly, he feels two arms wrap around him from behind. Startled, he turns to see its Katelyn.
"You scared me." He whisper yells. Katelyn holds back a laugh.
"Sorry."
He takes her in for another hug.
"Love you Katelyn." Travis says in a cutesy funny way, but meaning it.
"Love you too." The hug breaks and Travis pours the glasses of milk. Katelyn is taking out the third plate when the timer blasted out unexpectedly. She drops the plate and slips. She grabs on to the nearest thing which ended up being Travis, causing them to both fall. Abby, confused by the commotion, stood from the couch and walked to the kitchen. Katelyn had landed on top of Travis. Abby stepped near the door to see what happened. She saw and ran back to the couch, laughing. Neither of the two knew Abby even saw them fall. Travis swept the broken plate up and tossed it in the trash. They put a cookie on each plate and brought it out to the living room. Aphmau smelt cookies from upstairs- well, also heard the plate break- and dragged Aaron downstairs (not literally).
"Cookies!!!" Aphmau yells, half joking. They gets cookie and go in the living room, seeing Travis and Katelyn.
Aphmau jokes," You guys are drinking milk? I thought the only thing Katelyn was thirsty for was Travis."
Katelyn slams the cup on the table.
"APHMAU YOU WILL NOT MAKE JOKES ABOUT ME DATING TRAVIS WHILE MAKING PUNS AT THE SAME TIME!" Aaron and Travis start cracking up.
"ITS BEEN A YEAR ALREADY- GIVE IT UP!"
Aphmau bursts out laughing, causing Katelyn to laugh. The laughter calmed down when someone spoke:
"Huh?" Abby says.
The room falls silent. After a few awkward seconds, Travis breaks the silence.
"So much for getting her to like me first."
"I didn't like you first, but it was pretty obvious when you two were kissing at the front door and in the kitchen." Abby blurted out. Aphmau and Aaron start dying of laughter again. Katelyn and Travis' faces turned a light red.
"I-i fell in the kitchen and I tried to stop the fall with Travis! I wasn't kissing him."
"You aren't even defending yourself from at the front door." Abby remarks, causing Katelyn's face to turn a deeper red.
"Besides, you were making kiss-Y eyes all day at each other." Abby continues. Aphmau laughs even more.
"And that's not even mentioning in the kitchen when-"
"Alright Abby, that's enough." Katelyn interrupts. Aphmau and Aaron were laughing and Travis was holding back from joining.
"I really don't care though. He's not a jerk so it's fine I guess." Abby says, looking back to her show. Travis throws his arms in the air in celebration.
"I DID IT!" He runs out the front door and across the street to his house only to realize they left and he was locked out. He just went back to Katelyn's house and hung out there till the guys got back. Overall,it was a good day. 10/10 would make cookies again. (Sorry I'm sleep deprived lol)
----------
WOWZAH!!!!! PART 30!!!! LIT! COOLIO! FANTABULOUS! I'm done now sorry xD.
-AliDoge