Chapter 6: The Walk

The rain fell from the darkness of the night, turning Katelyn's neatly straightened hair to a watery mess. She ran her fingers through her hair, failing to fix the already done damage. She sighed, slightly annoyed but glad this was at least all with Travis.
"You okay, Katelyn?" Travis asked, genuinely worried he messed up the entire date.
"Yeah," She sighed,"Just spent too much time on my hair."
Travis immediately knew what to do. He took off his suit's jacket and placed it over her head, careful to not mess up her beautiful blue hair anymore. He pushed a strand of her hair off her face, looking into her eyes. The rain still poured down as the two stood frozen, "Is this how you charm all the girls, Travis?" Katelyn teased.
"No... Only the most beautiful one." He looked deep into her eyes and for a moment, time was frozen. Katelyn turned away, continuing the walk. Travis walked alongside her, one hand in his pocket, the other around her waist. They talked, laughed, and joked around until they finally made it to their street. Sadly, this moment didn't last forever... But the memories of what would soon happen would.
~~~~~~~
After this is the last chapter unless you want it to be an ongoing story so lemme know. Right now it's just a short cute story but I can make it longer.