uno | the espanto's in london!?

5 Years After The Incident | March 27th 2020
NAIA Terminal 3 | Flight To London, Heathrow [LHR]

[a|n; they are 18-20 at this point ☕️🐸💗]

{Previously | After the incident, Ava and Darren remain separate lives. Ava remains to keep quiet to her friends and family except Chlöe. Showbiz-wise, Ava remains singing and does modelling and Vixie's movies; Darren, however, is under the power of Evangeline after their 'bittersweet' kiss, threatening to tell the public that he kissed Evangeline whilst dating Ava at a young age and to compensate, they are a 'couple'. He remains to be the forced girlfriend of Evangeline, working under her parents record company.}

two months after the psychiatrist visit
ava

Escorted by Manong, who was holding an umbrella to shield me from the sunlight, we walked towards the entrance of the north wing of Terminal 2, which caters to international flights, in our case, London. Behind me was Ylona, Vixie and Chlöe, who were leaping in excitement since it would be their first time flying internationally. However, being our chaperone and guardian, Chlöe disciplined them as if they were five year olds whilst I giggled at how they pouted, miserable.

We underwent the usual security checks and checked in, afterwards entering the main airport where we would have to queue. It's a good thing that I'm famous so we have the luxury to be first in the flight without lining up. Chlöe bought us siopao and siomai to devour for our breakfast as Vixie and Ylona teased and joked with one another. I placed my earphones, closing my eyes and hovered my fingers over my phone, pressing on a random song for me to listen to and get away from the world for a while. You see, I believe that whatever song I play is connected to me, like destiny; a red string of fate. Ha, cheesy much.

Surprisingly, I was right. The song playing was so ironic yet so painfully true to listen to, 'Tears', the song by Clean Bandit and Louisa Johnson. It reminded me of the pang of hurt I felt in my heart during my time with, him. I can't even say his name kasi naubusan yung pake ko sa kanya. Wala na akong pake. Kung masaya siya kay Evangeline, edi wow. Edi, sila na ang mag jowa. Wala na akong pake! I don't care! I'm not about to cry, no way.

"You won't bring me down, and I'll get over you."

"Avaaaaaaaa! Earth to Avaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Vixie exclaimed, as I jumped out of my seat in shock.

"Finally! You were out for so long! Come on, let's go to Duty Free, I'm getting bored here whilst everyone is sleeping," she offered, fiddling with her hair whilst running in circles, making me feel dizzy.

"If you stop running like an idiot, I will come with you," I grimaced, rubbing my temples as she nodded obediently like I was her owner.

I stood up from my chair as we walked across the empty and surprisingly silent airport whilst Vixie was cheeky enough to grab one of my earplugs, "UGH! TEARS AGAIN! You ALWAYS play this song, especially after your break—"

"Break up?" I furrow my eyebrows, pretending to be confused, yet inside I was frustrated at how 'kulit' she was.

We finally reached the Duty Free area of the airport, where Vixie was instantly lured in by the glorious chocolates and the M&M fans. However, I dragged her into the jewellery and handbag part of it instead.

Gripping on to her hand incase she would run around the place and break something extremely expensive and fragile, I admired the gorgeous and elegant jewellery and bags as one specifically caught my eye. I motioned for a member of staff to assist me in getting the bag.