tres | avren fools

tfc gig stage, taping | april 1st

"Good morning Miss Sungit," Vixie exclaimed whilst eyeing me weirdly, like she was planning something.

Well, of course; it's Vixie. How could I forget.

"Did you eat one of those tablets again? You're acting childish," I snap at her, acknowledging whatever 'plans' she's schemed. I could sense the intimidation in her eyes as she raised her eyebrows in defence, innocently.

Awkwardly, she plods like a penguin towards the table, and disconnects herself from the world whilst on her Nintendo DS.

"Thought so," I snigger, smirking as I roll my eyes.

Just as I do so, the scent of cologne diffuses around the room, as I hear the annoying screeching sounds of what seems like fangirls across the door towards the stage.

Wow, we know that Darren's here, and they do too, so why do they have to scream? What's with the hype? Seriously. He's only just considerate, loving, the most attractive chinito in the planet, like hello! Psh. Anyone can be like that...right?

Back turned towards him, I close my eyes as I hear his voice, greeting a few of the fans, and from what I hear, one fangirl begins to cry in joy.

"Okay," I mutter, inhaling, "he's occupied. He won't see me if I slowly creep backstage," I whisper whilst my hands are shaking, making large yet silent footsteps towards the stairs of the stage. Vixie eyes me cunningly. In your dreams, Vixie.

Before entering backstage, I turn back, just to get a glimpse of him, not for any special reason, obviously.

He's so ha—, I mean ugly. Like, what's with that new cute hairdo? Yuck.

I roll my eyes and yawn in boredom as I make a 90 degree turn, before—

"Hi," I hear a cheerful voice greet me, yet I don't recognise it. It was coming from behind me, but my feet were stuck like glue on the ground, my whole body feeling stiff.

"Hi?" I reply unsurely, as it's head comes closer. I get more anxious, as I begin to blush.

I. Can't. Move.

"How are you?" Our faces both facing the same direction, as I feel it looking at me.

"I'm okay, well now I've got to go, um, b-bye," I blush profusely, as I sprint, yet he grips my arm.

"Aren't you going to ask me if I'm fine too?" It spoke softly, my eyes shut, "Hey, open your eyes!" It laughs, and I do, ever so slowly.

Oh. It's Kyle. Ugh. He wasted my time! Kala ko naman kung sino—, just forget it. I can use this as an advantage.

"KYLE HOW DARE YOU YOU WASTED MY TIME THINKING IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE!!!" I bellow, as I continue ranting, naive of the silence surrounding me, and everyone watching.

"Ha, kala mo kung sino, hahaha," he snickers, as I give him a menacing look in frustration, "Si Darren!"

Noticing the silence, I take this as an opportunity for revenge, "Huh? Sino siya?" I question as I glance at Darren for a second, and his face sinks.